Chapter 102: Mandatory task

Liming Jin bet lost just little things, the real event is the four princes and Chenming Yun leaving talk of the situation of "unto" issue.

Who do not know the four princes of Chenming Yun love at first sight, in the name of the name passionately devoted to the Emperor let Tiansheng Chen Mingyun when his four princes Princess, for everyone touched by their affection, was the husband of the three princes to strict control than down, the two princes are not concubinage in its own way, not outside engaged in three out four or even Chenming Yun captivity to Goseong road after almost too fat to walk, four princes also still extremely affectionate to him, never betray.

He mentioned four princes, who praised him for not married and cherished husband Lang, 这么些年来 below the number of officials sent him a beautiful woman and a son, he will not close, affectionate popular image.

But who knows, this is where the true love, "affectionate" illusion, truth is the four princes bad woman is not good son, good people of the same sex, is hard and men, is Hud.

In fact, not so exaggerated description of a dark three, four princes still have to wear clothes, but is Chenming Yun touch on a bit chaotic.

This morning, as usual Chenming Yun got up to take care of his two children, and did not find the four princes going to rendezvous with Tuesday, the family still together with Zaoshan, four princes also told two children before going out, although more than one day Emperor Sheng May not in court, but also to his six meetings, listen to the following organization of work, not only him, there are three princes Liming Jin, at this point, Chenming Yun have nothing to doubt.

However, in the four princes out the door, Chenming Yun ask something, he does not come back at noon meal, four princes thought back to say no, he's too busy to noon could, but go home at night to accompany children with dinner , Chenming Yun listening to feel very warm heart, where the four princes feel a bit like an affair, impossible thing, certainly more than he thought.

Three days ago was almost found the issue, let the four princes and Tuesday are more vigilant, they also meet day before, the past few days have deliberately avoided, Tuesday did not come to him, four princes not take the initiative to go to his purchase Zhaizi fear Chenming Yun suspicious again, in fact, he is surprised, Chenming Yun how suddenly became suspicious of him, he has always been careless, even before he has the slightest pregnant woman unaware of, but also sympathize with each other and give preferential treatment to each other, with each other every day chat parenting.

This time, the four princes do not doubt that he felt Chenming Yun and Tuesday, but he did not think he was together soon and Tuesday, Chenming Yun is like divine intervention like he found something, is it about with his secret? Yes, he can know the future, why they have to carry him to do such a thing.

Four princes After much thought, he decided to go after a day trip on Tuesday, finishing his thing, and then told him clearly meet people Recently two little things, Tuesday is not so unreasonable, they are now the goal is the same, to unite to win the world belongs to them, which their love can wait.

Taking into account this time had made peace with Affection, Ending ceremony is particularly uncomfortable, according to Chen Mingyun say, they are now in love period, asking them to sever ties with the death-like, not a stop, the two eyes of one pair , in his study of children should not start things, they tell themselves, but the last time, after a certain will pay particular attention today.

Chenming Yun Huang by four in the morning, although a change thy warm, but still did not stare at him removed, he told those guards staring at the four princes, and saw him go if Zhaizi Tuesday, come back to report to him immediately.