Chapter 22: Candle Night

The royal wedding process of Daxia Kingdom is quite cumbersome, but today is different. Li Mingjin patiently followed the process customized by the interior ministers step by step.

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin should first give incense to their ancestors, pray for the blessing of the gods, and inform the ancestors of the good news.

"Kneel, kowtow, kowtow again, kowtow three times!"

When offering incense, he knelt down three times and kowtowed three times. Li Mingjin's legs were inconvenient, but he was able to support himself with crutches. Luo Shuyu was a little worried about whether his legs would hurt too badly. Now he wants to know where he has been since he disappeared , Did he suffer, how did he get hurt, and did the Jiang Yang robber who injured him be caught?

Thinking of this, Luo Shuyu felt that it didn't matter how complicated the wedding process was, at least he could touch the living Li Mingjin, and he was still standing in front of him and married him.

As the process continued, Li Mingjin felt Luo Shuyu's glowing eyes.

The ceremonial students in the hall recited and sang: "The cigarettes are misty, the candles are brilliant, the groom and the husband are all in the flower hall."

Luo Shuyu looked up at him and met Li Mingjin's gaze. Today's Li Mingjin is well-dressed, and his crimson wedding dress makes him more heroic. Compared with the black clothes he wears all the year round, he is much brighter today. The young master in white clothes is different, but he is equally handsome and extraordinary.

I only got to know Li Mingjin in the last year of my last life, but when I look at him now, there is always the appearance of the Li Mingjin that I knew in the latter part of my last life. It is him, this is Li Mingjin, or that Li Mingjin.

"The auspicious time has come."

"Worship heaven and earth!"

"Two thanks to the high hall!"

"Husband and wife worship each other and send them to the bridal chamber!"

In the evening of the Three Princes' Mansion, a hundred candles are lit together, and the lights are brilliant.

Compared with the layout of the Luo family, the Third Prince's Mansion is full of royal style, decorated with lanterns and colorful.

All the ministers and guests have arrived and are all watching the ceremony.

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin went back to the new house first. There were red curtains in the room, and Li Mingjin could only send Luo Shuyu into the new house.

Li Mingjin wanted to stay and see Luo Shuyu more, but it was useless to be impatient. Even if he was too self-sufficient on weekdays, today was his big day. Madam Xi and others had stopped him and dragged him.

Xi Po said bluntly: "Three princes, you have to go toast first, this is the ceremony of marriage."

Li Mingjin snorted coldly and stood at the door for a while before leaving. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. They were afraid that the three emperors would come and be tough, and they would have to go to the bridal chamber first. What should they do?

The marriage between a man and a son in Daxia is different from that of a woman. The son removes the veil and the woman removes the veil. After all, the son's appearance is more like a man, and he is different from a woman in all aspects, so the etiquette in marriage is also different. different.

Luo Shuyu sat on the bed, and Madam Xi said some auspicious words before leaving.

Li Mingjin was banqueting outside, but he didn't return to the room so quickly for a while, leaving only Qingwang in the room.