Chapter 96: Shen Mingyun meets "ghost"

I don't know if there is such a Taoist priest Luo Shuyu, but the news that he wants to pass on to Shen Mingyun has now been brought.

Luo Shuyu didn't expect a Taoist priest to take away Shen Mingyun's soul. He believed that there was a system, and Shen Mingyun's soul would be suppressed and not taken away, but Luo Shuyu wanted to know if the Taoist priest had a special way to find out what was on Shen Mingyun's body. system.

He knew that Shen Mingyun had cooperated with temples before, so the eminent monks had no sense of shock to him, so Luo Shuyu chose a Taoist priest, a mysterious Taoist priest. From the novel, we can see that Shen Mingyun is still a Taoist priest. There is a certain resistance, he is afraid of ghosts.

Luo Shuyu just revealed to Shen Mingyun that he was going out, but he would not joke about his life.

On the original day of departure, Luo Shuyu had all the carriages and horses ready to go out on weekdays, but Luo Shuyu did not get in the car. Instead, he went out was a dark guard who was wearing his clothes and had a similar figure to him.

During this trip, Qingwang and some other maids followed him up the mountain. Shen Mingyun had no doubts about Luo Shuyu's visit to the Taoist temple.

Not long after the dark guard set off in the carriage of the Three Emperors Mansion, some people followed.

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin were waiting for news at home, and they didn't know what idea Shen Mingyun's people were following him.

At this time, if something happened to Luo Shuyu in his house, Emperor Tiansheng would put his eyes on the fourth prince, but if Luo Shuyu went to climb a mountain by himself and something went wrong, it would be his own business. Emperor Tiansheng couldn't blame anyone if he wanted to.

Who made him "accidentally" have an accident and fell off the cliff, what did he have to do with others?

Why did Luo Shuyu lead Shen Mingyun out?

Since Shen Mingyun is afraid of ghosts and gods, he must want to verify whether the Taoist priest Luo Shuyu sees is capable. He will definitely go there in person, and this matter cannot be discussed with the fourth prince. After all, the system's life-saving means is related to the system. The Fourth Prince reported.

Besides, Shen Mingyun believes that he is the protagonist, so he will try his best to have the characteristics of the protagonist going to a dangerous place alone.

With a small number of people, Shen Mingyun set off.

The car drove all the way to an unknown mountain Taoist temple in the suburbs, and "Luo Shuyu" was carried up the mountain by the servants.

Shen Mingyun followed his people all the way. As a modern person, he couldn't do such a thing as being carried up the mountain, so he gritted his teeth and climbed by himself. When he reached the mountainside, the people were almost abolished, so he simply asked the next person to carry him up and gave up. the principles he just adhered to.

Shen Mingyun sat in the sedan chair and instructed his servants: "Quickly catch up with them."

The servants were bearing the weight they should not bear, and said with trembling legs: "Master, we may not be able to catch up for the time being, but they will definitely rest in the Taoist temple, and they will definitely meet people."

Shen Mingyun is not easy to embarrass them: "Okay, I won't force you."

The servant would really rather he just forced himself to crawl again or something.

When he arrived at the Taoist Temple, Shen Mingyun saw the sedan chairs of the Third Prince's Mansion and the servants of their mansion. The clothes were recognizable, and there were royal symbols on them.