Chapter 93: neat and tidy

On the 30th day of the new year, the streets of the capital are full of peace, the sound of firecrackers is endless, and red lanterns are hung everywhere.

The liveliness on this street is completely different from the tense atmosphere of the Third Prince's Mansion at this moment.

Luo Shuyu can't remember the process of giving birth to a child in his last life. He only knew that the whole person was dark that day. He felt that his whole body would be torn apart by the little cub in his stomach. He only knew that he wanted to ruthlessly Beating Li Mingjin, the process was too painful, he didn't want to remember the pain, maybe the death blow brought more painful memories to Luo Shuyu, but he didn't care so much about the less important pain.

And now, he once again experienced that pain, which heralded the coming of life, and also heralded that he would experience it again in the future.

It's just that this time he didn't resist, instead he was looking forward to the arrival of this child.

No matter what, he must come to this world in peace.

With Shen Mingyun's lessons learned, Luo Shuyu paid great attention to exercise during his pregnancy. He didn't feel too much pain from the beginning of labor pain to delivery. After staying in Gucheng for six years, he often followed Li Mingjin around to see and travel. At the border of Gucheng, his physical fitness is already much better than that of him, who did not step outside the door in his previous life. It seems that this time he does not need to exert too much effort.

Compared with Luo Shuyu, Li Mingjin was even more nervous. Seeing the basins of blood coming out of the inner room, he felt like he was going to lose Luo Shuyu in the next moment, and secretly pinched himself several times.

Chen Rong is also concerned about Luo Shuyu's situation, but he is much calmer than Li Mingjin. He was entrusted by Luo Shuyu to comfort Li Mingjin: "Lin Yuan told us before that Shu Yu's fetal position is right and healthy, and he often walks around the house to exercise. No big problem."

Although several braziers were placed in the room because of Chen Rong's presence, Li Mingjin now felt cold hands and feet: "But I'm just nervous, look at those **** pots going outside!"

Afraid of going to the next room to watch, Chen Rong had to remind him aloud: "Your Highness, don't go there, so that Shu Yu has to take care of your mood, something that won't happen if Lin Yuan is there."

Li Mingjin's legs were shaking: "I'm just nervous!"

Chen Rongjian couldn't persuade him, so he didn't persuade him either, and sat down to drink tea by himself.

The New Year's Eve of the Third Prince's Mansion is destined to be different from other families.

A banquet was being held in the palace, but Emperor Tiansheng, Concubine Ge and others knew that Luo Shuyu suddenly started in the afternoon. Come back and report to them the situation of the Third Prince's Mansion.

Especially the worries of Emperor Tiansheng were written on his face.

The only favored son of Emperor Tiansheng in the harem is Concubine Wei Xian, but Concubine Wei Xian has never had a child, so Emperor Tiansheng does not know what the situation of the son's childbirth is. It is said that the risk is very high. Fear.

Originally, Concubine Mei was very worried, but she was even more worried when asked by Emperor Tiansheng.

It was Concubine Wei Xian who saw Concubine Mei's impatience and took the initiative to help her out: "Your Majesty, there is a powerful imperial doctor around the third imperial concubine and a doctor who often takes care of him, there won't be any big problems, it's not as big as you think. Dangerous, just a little longer."