Chapter 72: VIP

There was a lot of commotion about the fake emperor's grandson, and the people in the capital didn't know it, but all the people in the upper classes should know.

The prince lost the trust of Emperor Tiansheng for a while. He didn't see Emperor Tiansheng for more than half a month. The queen also begged Emperor Tiansheng. The concubines and concubines began to try to climb the dragon bed, hoping to get the favor of Emperor Tiansheng.

It is a pity that Emperor Tiansheng has already seen all the beauties in the world, and he is not very interested in the concubines. It is better to see the plum concubine in Changle Palace farming. After a few dishes, his energy and energy were actually a little better, and the imperial doctor praised him for being healthier.

To this end, Emperor Tiansheng was even more diligent in running to Concubine Mei's Changle Palace, built fences, started carpentry, and helped Concubine Mei to water. In less than a month, everyone got sunburned, but the number of times they asked the imperial doctor was not high. Several times less than the previous month, and the imperial doctor has proved that his body is more healthy.

It turns out that farming has such benefits, and Emperor Tiansheng fell in love with the rural life for a while.

When the concubines and concubines in the harem heard it, they all pulled out the precious flowers, and they all learned the technique of farming from Concubine Mei of Changle Palace. Those who could not find Concubine Mei were not spared even the maids and eunuchs. One of them was one. The only people in the palace who can farm are the people in the Changle Palace. If they can't learn the essence, they will be fine. As long as they can attract your Majesty's attention, all of them are drunk.

Donggong used a fake grandson to deceive Emperor Dongsheng. No one would believe it if there was nothing wrong with the Yan family.

During this period of time, I also know that the Prince Low and the East Palace have kept a low profile, and the forces of the Fourth Prince have sprung up like bamboo shoots after a rain.

The crown prince really did a stupid thing. The eldest grandson of the emperor can only be the icing on the cake on his way to the throne. He is already the crown prince, and there is nothing to do without the emperor's grandson for the time being. The Yan family will definitely keep him on the throne. Basically, they can be stable, but unfortunately there are more and more speculations about them from the outside world. Not only that, the matter of whether he is the parent and son of Emperor Tiansheng was also quietly brought out.

After all these years, everyone kept their mouths shut, but now they make a fuss about it. The prince is really roasting on the fire. What's more, Emperor Tiansheng seems to be ignorant of the rumors, whether it's the prince asking for a meeting or a The queen ignored her pleas, and Quan Dang didn't know about it, and he continued to enjoy the life of returning to the countryside.

The surging waves in the capital are still surging, and the peaceful life in the north is also continuing.

This is the third year of Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu in the north, and the eighteenth year of Tiansheng.

It is now their third summer here.

Luo Shuyu stood in the yard and stared at the fish swimming in the pond, wondering how long it was until the year they died in their previous life. The year they died was on the Lantern Festival in the twentieth year of Yuansheng, and it was about a year and a half away from now. In other words, there is not much time left for them.

In his last life, he never thought that he would stay in the north for nearly three years. Li Mingjin and him have accumulated over the years. Now the prince is being pressed by the fourth prince step by step, and the fourth prince has Shen Mingyun's help. According to the evil nature of the system, the four The prince will still defeat the prince. In the end, they will face Shen Mingyun and the fourth prince, and the most important thing is the system behind Shen Mingyun. It doesn't know what magical powers that thing has, and it should keep staring at them.