Chapter 122: to death

李明瑾登基 less than six months, the situation gradually level off towards the church, everyone knows that the new emperor is real work, those who steal **** Shuahua, no officer, he can direct prospective substitutions, he resolutely consecutive promulgated several decrees each one is for country and people, but also to strengthen the border military equipment, to the feeling of the people, they'll have someone really for the people sake of the emperor.

Not only that, the new emperor gave many people the opportunity to think through the imperial officer is not necessarily, some special positions, if there are special skills can also be competent for his use.

In agriculture, the improvement of improvement, the exactions on to lose to lose in Goseong implemented all over before the policy can be available to spend, many people have seen hope.

Another year the Spring Festival will be temporary.

Over the years more memories about the Chinese New Year is in Goseong, while in the capital is always nice ignorance tasteless, which is about a people that we want to Zi Xu Weiyi it, everyone eats Debu happy.

It may not be the same this year.

Liming Jin only eat with the family reunion dinner, they do not have the so-called conspicuous consumption habits, years to go on, but it should also take the lead in saving.

Not that he stingy, but they are a family of four could eat much, of course, New Year's Eve night is full to the brim of a table of food, but compared Tin Shing Tai year, nothing much to look at, but do not need Liming Jin and Luo Shu Yu compared with his, they comfort through on the line.

New Year the most important thing is not how much food, how good it is, but with the satisfaction of family reunion.

Luo Shu Yu craftsmen to build a heavy baby chair, on New Year's Eve night, he could eat the fleshy small bowl, Liming Jin see him eat meat eat incense, cheerfully said: "worthy of my son , and I do love to eat meat. "

Luo Shu Yu to heavy oil wiped his mouth, a slight sigh: "?? Obviously dinner with me longer ah, how heavy the school Fu Huang, it is good to eat vegetables."

Today is the last time coming heavily this world, after today, he is one year old up.

Heavy now can clearly be called the father and dad, other then to say little, but can also pop out a few word, Luo Shu Yu Liming Jin and teaching him now, little guys learn it very fast.

Rong Chen and Lin Yuan also, this fellow is still living together, Chen Yung foundation is destroyed in the end, although now keep some back, but a winter or will commit doing it, especially easy to cough, possessor fine now pretty okay.

As only a small palace heavily Prince, thousands of pet rolled into one, but now he is babbling with the fleshy Liming Jin to eat.

Six New Year's Eve is also very nice and comfortable.

Rong Chen was still feeling the days when they Goseong, who after eating a lamb stew and said:. "Goseong still prefer the lamb, the smell of mutton"

Liming Jin heavy feed to the mouth of the meat after said: "After the spring next year should be able to repair Goseong up with the road between the capital, the city's solid good things can more quickly to Beijing, just to the north, the south also Like, both north and south of each other, to speed up the trip, the whole big summer country will live again. "he also borrowed before Luo Shu Yu said a word," to the rich have to first build roads. "

Chen Yung: "this is true."

Luo Shu Yu said: "You can not do both, and today is the feast, not to mention our national affairs."