Chapter 44: Cuju on ice

The plum viewing banquet hosted by the first prince was not as grand and eye-catching as the hundreds of chrysanthemum banquets held by the prince.

Plum blossoms are not expensive, and the word "elegance" is the word for plum blossoms in winter.

The people invited by the eldest princess today are even more different from the crown princess' chrysanthemum banquet. They are all wives who have frequent contacts with the eldest princess on weekdays. There are only a few of them who still maintain a neutral attitude and do not stand in line. The purpose is very clear, mainly because In order to consolidate and develop the supporters of the eldest prince.

The Crown Princess naturally did not attend today's plum appreciation banquet. She and the First Prince Concubine did not go toe-to-toe with each other for one or two days. If they did not meet, they would almost never meet, and they would almost never go to private banquets.

Probably because the princess didn't like Luo Shuyu very much, she refused more decisively today, and she didn't come if she couldn't say it.

Without the Crown Princess, Luo Shuyu became the focus of everyone, especially after it was rumored that he had a very powerful "slavery technique".

Luo Shuyu was relatively low-key in his last life, and he didn't attend many such gatherings. Most of the time, he had to go out before going out, and he rarely showed his talents.

At the plum appreciation banquet at this time, because the word "elegance" is at the top, naturally the fun of writing poetry is indispensable. Luo Shuyu wrote a poem with the theme of "mei".

I don't know if he is blessed with the title of Third Prince Concubine. Everyone is praising him, and he almost swelled up. Fortunately, he is very determined, and he has not been fascinated by the seemingly genuine praise, but it is also very headache. , I always feel too eye-catching to be surrounded.

During the second half of the plum banquet, Luo Shuyu gave all the opportunities to show to other ladies. It is not good for him to stay in the First Prince's Mansion for too long, so as not to disturb the interest of others. of!

Before leaving, the eldest prince concubine Bi Ruoyao asked him quietly, "Shu Yu, do you know the concubine the fourth brother took recently?"

Isn't the fourth prince's concubine Shen Mingyun, how could he not know.

On the bright side, the fourth prince followed the first prince, and the first prince would not think that Shen Mingyun had taken refuge in the fourth prince's mansion, and the third prince and the Luo family would stand in the first prince's team.

Luo Shuyu knew what she wanted to say, so she avoided the slightest and said: "I heard from my father that the fourth prince fell in love with cousin Shen at first sight, and he entered the mansion because he admired him. The family didn't interfere."

Bi Ruoyao smiled softly: "I don't mean anything else, I just heard that your cousin has a talent for business."

Luo Shuyu said: "It's all small business that can't be seen. The First Prince and Concubine don't need to pay too much attention."

She wanted to come to Bi Ruoyao because she knew Shen Mingyun. Now that he has entered the fourth prince's mansion, he naturally felt that he could use it for himself. She greeted Luo Shuyu mainly because she wanted to win over the third prince and test his meaning.

Luo Shuyu wisely weakened Shen Mingyun's ability. When he said this, the eldest prince and concubine would consider it more. Whether to listen to a concubine or a concubine, it is up to her to judge.