82: who are you?

Although there is Shen Mingyun in the middle to reconcile, his role is not very big. He did not use props such as "close friends" to the two. The fourth prince and the second prince of Zhou are only superficial. Besides, Shen Mingyun is now The married son is not ordinary and round. He doesn't have the eye-catching appearance before. Even if he has white and beautiful props now, his figure is also prohibitive. On Tuesday, the prince initially thought about his unpretentious personality. But now it's almost gone. This prince and concubine of another country who has given birth to two children is someone else's husband. How can he think so much? So immoral.

The nervous Shen Mingyun did not see that the second prince of the Zhou kingdom just wanted to know the fourth prince through his identity. So far, he still has no self-consciousness as a parent and husband, and he still wants to call himself a brother to the second prince of the Zhou kingdom, completely forgetting himself. what kind of role.

The fourth prince wanted to remind Shen Mingyun not to get too close to the wild man, but he thought about it, Shen Mingyun pulled him to help him, the second prince of Zhou Kingdom intended to cooperate with him, but the two sides were still testing, the fourth prince himself We must also consider that it would be better if we use it well and not be discovered, but if the matter between him and the second prince of the Zhou Kingdom is discovered by the emperor in the future, then he will not be able to enjoy his current status, and it is also possible that The eldest prince was imprisoned in the royal court as well. Maybe he could be even worse. As the emperor's ruthlessness, he may be demoted to a commoner.

But the second prince of the Zhou Kingdom has already come here, why don't he just take a gamble? As long as he doesn't leave a handle, who can know that he cooperates with Zhou Guoren, and the most important thing now is to get the trust of the father and the emperor first, and pull the prince and the Yan family down.

As long as the crown prince is abolished, it is his chance. Who else but him is eligible for the crown prince now?

The third brother is of course also possible, but he is far north. The father has not seen him for a few years. How much sincere concern can he have for him? Maybe he doesn't even remember his appearance. What's more, in terms of children, he now has a son. The first daughter is very much liked by the father and the emperor. What does the third brother have? The third prince concubine of his family is one who can't lay eggs. They have been married for five or six years and their children are still missing.

This shows that God is helping him.

The more he thought about this idea, the fourth prince felt that the rounded Shen Mingyun was very pleasing to the eye. Although Shen Mingyun was a bit lecherous and liked handsome men, at least he did not make mistakes in major matters and was always helping him, although his daughter's life experience may be a little bit. Doubt, the daughter will marry directly when she grows up, but at least the son is confirmed to be his, how important the rest can be.

If he ascends the throne, there is no strong Yue family to control any of his decisions, there is no need to give up the crown prince position to others, and there is no need to suffer this humiliation. At this point, he quite admires his father, for the sake of the Li family's society. Jiangshan forbears to this point.

The Four Emperors have imagined a lot about the future, and considering everything he has successfully obtained, he is quite optimistic, and the plans behind are almost the same.

Shen Mingyun brought the second prince of Zhou Kingdom to help the fourth prince. The process was not unpleasant, but it made Shen Mingyun feel a little bored. It was too smooth. There was no conflict related to him. Task.