Chapter 54: His Highness is vegetarian

Emperor Tiansheng gave Li Mingjin a roll of eyes: "Nonsense! Is the north side so nice? You, think about it more."

Li Mingjin: "But I don't worry about leaving him here alone."

Emperor Tiansheng left a son: "Why don't you worry, isn't this still there, is it possible that someone will eat your daughter-in-law, he is your concubine, who dares to bully him, besides, your daughter-in-law? He's not someone who doesn't know how to resist, he's very smart."

Li Mingjin insisted: "But no matter how smart he is, I still want to take him north."

Emperor Tiansheng also insisted on his decision: "No, it's freezing cold, if something happens halfway, you won't feel bad."

Li Mingjin believed in himself: "With me here, how could something happen to him." It was too late to protect him.

Emperor Tiansheng: "If I say no, it won't work. Although I didn't let you go to the front line to fight, it won't work if you take him there. There is no negotiation."

Li Mingjin was so angry with Emperor Tiansheng that he didn't want to speak. He thought about whether he should secretly take Luo Shuyu away.

Emperor Tiansheng reminded him: "Don't do this for me to smuggle people away. You are the prince of a country and you are not allowed to joke about this."

Li Mingjin had no choice but to accompany him to play chess. Emperor Tiansheng was also very helpless. He also had many considerations in rejecting Li Mingjin's request.

The first is the weather in the north; the second is that Li Mingjin is still too young, this decision is still too willful, and he takes Luo Shuyu to fear that he will be criticized.

Li Mingjin accompanies Emperor Tiansheng to finish dinner without getting the expected answer, so he left the palace in despair.

On the way back to the mansion, he secretly asked Li Mingjin: "Your Highness, is there nothing you can do?"

Li Mingjin said angrily, "Why don't you give me an idea."

An San immediately admitted his mistake: "It's a little stupid, I can't think of it, why don't I secretly take the third prince and concubine north?"

His Highness entered the palace today to ask His Majesty. It is estimated that he has done psychological construction for a long time. However, His Majesty just disagreed.

Li Mingjin stepped on the horse's back: "Go back to the manor first, and then think of other ways."

Luo Shuyu knew nothing about Li Mingjin running to the palace to ask Emperor Tiansheng to take him north.

The sky was overcast, and it seemed that it was going to snow. After Luo Shuyu returned to the mansion, he waited for a long time, but Li Mingjin did not come back.

I don't know where he went, it's mysterious.

It is rare that there is no need to banquet guests today, and there is no need to enter the palace to accompany the people in the palace to have dinner, so Luo Shuyu asked the back kitchen to make the dinner lighter.

In recent days, Li Mingjin's stomach needs to be well conditioned.

He had just finished instructing the kitchen, and the people who served by Li Mingjin came back and reported that it was Emperor Tiansheng who left him to eat in the palace, so he would not come back to eat, and would return to the palace later.

Only then did Luo Shuyu know that he had gone to the palace.

What do you need to carry him into the palace? Did Emperor Tiansheng quietly send someone to let him in? What the **** is going on?