Chapter 133

Jennie

"I'll spend my whole life paying for it." I repeated, with the cogs of my brain turning. "Paying for it... damn it." I grabbed my phone from my purse and downloaded the old app, expanding the radius to a little wider. Troye mumbled his confusion but watched me with interest. I got matched right away.

> Hi, we've matched. I'd like to buy your service.

I bit back a smile and Troye furrowed his brows. The generic message from Lisa came through without much delay.

< Thank you for your interest, every transaction is different. Please read my terms and conditions which can be found on my profile along with my up-to-date sexual health certificates. With contacting me, you are entering into a contract between us, agreeing to a fully confidential service. You agree to not share private messages or information with anyone other than myself. Here's further information to make sure that you're in the right place. I charge a set fee of $500 for a meeting in a regular, and well known spot. This is the price for three hours duration at any public restaurant of your choice. Should we stay longer than three hours, I will charge $50 extra per hour. Should you wish to extend the service beyond dinner, that is an additional fee of $700. Any extension beyond dinner will be discussed fully in person on the night itself. I have the right to refuse service at any time, as do you, however no refunds will provided under any circumstance. My prices are set and will not change, all monies must be paid in advance except for the hourly surcharge. If you decide to go through with the service, you must agree to have our whole arrangement audio recorded, this is both for my protection and yours.

> $1200? Fuck, that's steep.

< Set fees, ma'am.

> What exactly are you selling at that price?

> Because I'm expecting rainbows and puppies, candy and unicorns under the bed sheets.

She took a long time to reply, my body buzzed with adrenaline and excitement but also fear and nervousness. It was a mix of out-of-control feelings.

< What?

< I offer the service of whatever the client requests, within limitations of course. Have you read the terms and conditions under my profile?

I rolled my eyes, no of course I haven't read the boring contract, I didn't read it the last time round either. Does anyone ever read the terms and conditions? No, they just scroll to the bottom and hit accept.

> Yeah.

< Great! So you know that I do not do weekends away, sleepovers or vacations of any sort. All sexual encounters must be protected with contraception provided by myself. I will use condoms and dental dams. If you have an allergy to latex or prefer a certain brand, then you must inform me in advance. The use of condoms is non-negotiable even if the client claims to be on birth control. I do not accept any form of sexual gratification on myself, except intercourse. I do not kiss, this includes but is not limited to mouth kissing and neck kissing. We exchange first names only. You must agree to have our whole encounter audio recorded, including all sexual encounters.

> Yeah Lisa, I said I read it.

< ...

> ...

< Sorry, ma'am I'm confused. Have I had your patronage before?

> Yes. You and me got all hot & sweaty. You moved in ways like you've never moved before and afterwards our bodies ached but it was worth it, because I fell in love.

< Who are you?

< Jennie?