𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 [permanently closed]

Username: Flame_of_Frost

Hi, I'm the Ice Queen, or PRN as some people know me! I'm just your average fangirl with way too many fandoms for her own good (Marvel, Harry Potter, Lucifer, FRIENDS...get the idea?). I've been an avid writer on Wattpad, dabbling mostly in genres of Humour, Crime Thrillers and Action, and I've gained some expertise in the area owing to Wattpad-hosted contests! I've indulged in reading books here very recently, so I hope to see some outstanding plots in the near future!

The way I give my feedback depends on the book I'm reviewing. I don't give out unnecessary compliments if I feel the book doesn't deserve it, as that would be unfair to the writer themself, since they wouldn't get a chance to improve. However, if I find a book genuinely spellbinding, I won't hesitate to compliment the writer. Generally, I stick to giving out the truth in a direct way, neither excessively harsh nor exceedingly sugarcoated.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Experience: I started a critique shop called the Kitchen of Critiques when I first started out on Wattpad. I reviewed close to 20 books in the review shop, and even provided chapter-wise editing tips regarding grammar.

Chapters I will review: I intend to review the first five parts of a given book (Including prologue, if any), since I believe the first four or five chapters provide an ample idea of what the rest of the book is likely to offer. If I am truly intrigued by a storyline, I may add your book to my reading list and continue reading the remaining chapters after the review.

Accepted genres: I am open to reviewing books of any genre, although mystery/thriller would be my forte. LGBTQ+ and Mature ratings are eligible too, as long as smut does not feature in the chapters I will be reviewing.

Review length: my reviews are usually concise with it being between 500-700 words

Estimated time needed: anything between 1 day to 1 week depending on the chapter's length

Payments:
♡ a permanent follow.
♡ check out the first four parts of my story Death, Crime, and a Zodiac Sign

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Rubrics:
Book Cover:
Blurb/Story description:
Reader enjoyment + execution of the plot:
Grammar:
Final note where the book will be rated out of 10 with closing comments:

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Form:
:: Username:
:: Book title:
:: Genre:
:: Status: ongoing or completed?
:: Mature/LGBTQ?:
:: Are you a member?:
:: Willing to complete rules and payments?:
:: Tags: Flame_of_Frost + 3 more