Sunshine Be Mine [Abiya]

Book: Sunshine Be Mine
Author: Cheems1234
Reviewer: Ablazeisaleo
Chapters read: 11

Cover and Title (3/10):
I love the title as it clearly co-relates with the blurb, but I would love to see a better cover probably with the main theme that is the sun or any simple yet gorgeous cover to plunge in readers.

Blurb (3/10):
The blurb sounded more like an author’s note than what the poem actually contains. I would suggest having a blurb where you move away from your POV and describe on what the poems have to say, the feelings they contain, and what readers can take away after reading these poems.

Plot and Writing Style (6/10):
I love how the feelings get ricocheted throughout the poem which you have successfully brought out but I would have loved to see more of a rhyme scheme in the poem which actually makes it easier for readers to read and enjoy as from a personal viewpoint I believe that readers stumble upon more poems that has a rhyme scheme.

Grammar (8/10):
Regarding grammar, I did stumble upon a few grammatical errors and punctuation mistakes but a grammar checker can help solve the above issue.

Overall, the poem is really a sunshine but with the changes mentioned above, it’s simply going to burn bright!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.