Love at Dawn [Nanya]

Book: Love at Dawn
Author: LiebeKlara
Reviewer: nanyapixie6
Number of chapters read: 6

Title:
It's very explanatory, concise maybe not that intriguing but it lets you know the type of book you're diving into, it matches the genre which is always a plus

Cover:
Are they fairies? She looked like a fairy in the picture. I love the image used, it matches the title and the vibe I got from the book. The neon font used adds a nice touch to it, although it may seem plain for a cover, the image used seems enough, it is a good cover for the story.

After reading, I can say the cover suits the story it gives off a warm romance vibe.

Blurb/Description:
The paragraph at the beginning was quite enticing and gave us a nice piece of what was to occur, however, I found the main description a little confusing, excluding the main character, there were other characters introduced which made it a bit confusing. I understand she had two fathers but the angel in red dress and old soldier part was a bit confusing. It would probably make more sense after reading the book but it was a bit confusing for a description, I was expecting a summary or explanation to get me intrigued. But it is very well written and I loved the way you ended it with a quote. It added a nice touch to everything.

Originality/creativity:
This is such a unique and diverse story and I found myself suddenly intrigued.

Grammar/punctuation:
I noticed no errors. It was very well-written

Plot:
I'm still a bit confused on this, the description spoke of Edith and Fiona?
But so far the story seems to be going well but I can't decipher what the main plot is, it will probably be more obvious in the next chapters.

Writing style:
I really enjoyed your writing style, it is really fascinating, the new vocabulary of words, and the description. It made the story truly captivating for the type of genre it is

Also, consider writing a person's thoughts in a different way, in chapter 1 I found Edith's thoughts in the same quotations as when a person is speaking, perphaps use single quotations, italics or anything to differentiate.

There were some parts I thought I noticed error but it was just the olden day speech.

Overall it was enjoyable and professionally written.

Character development: I believe Edith is going to have a character development so as Andre, I can't wait for them to cross paths again.

Overall enjoyment: It seems like something I'll watch in a movie, so well written and precise.

Keep up the good work
I hope this helps :)

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.