Dungeon [Saya]

Book: Dungeon
Author: Ablazeisaleo
Reviewer: sayahnika
Chapters read:

Title and Cover: 5/5
It’s just TOO good. the font, color, style and the background go so well with the story! 

Blurb/Description: 5/5
Short, and neat. Perfectly elaborated with not much of the story exposed.

Plot: 10
It’s SOO good! I had to wear my glasses to read the book and I’ve discovered words I’ve never seen in my life. I like that you’ve written about the future era. I like your creativity.

Grammar/Punctuation: 10
As I’ve mentioned, no mistakes spotted! Definitely going to keep your book aside for yk, research purposes. you have a good grasp of grammar and other literary devices 😁

Writing Style: 10
Sbsolutely perfect! goes with the flow. I’ve read a chapter like 3-4 times to find any spelling mistakes or so of that kind. the style is flawless. I don’t think there’s any improvement needed, from my side, I say. I just hope to see more of your amazing work in the future.

Overall Enjoyment : 10
Definitely going to share your work with my school friends AND my English teacher to let him know what actual English is smh!! it was so creative, oh my god, I kept screaming internally when I read the description itself !!

Total: 50/50
I apologise for the late response! I’ve been swamped with schoolwork, but here’s your review. the story was so well written. I just wanna say keep it up. any compliments I state here would be an understatement to be honest. please don’t ever quit, you’ve got potential.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.