Maisie: Book One of Caelites Series [Vi]

Book: Maisie: Book One of Caelites Series
Author: bird_084
Reviewer: WarmCupofSparkles12
Chapters read:

Prologue: "I'll be back for you one day Hereissa"
Pacing:
I like the start of the story. It has a nice history, and it goes until the date 1849. Oh, if only this was something that could happen in real life. The history behind it seems JUST SO REAL!!! And the format for saying the words "no matter how much we wish it was" is cool. I like how you get down to the point with that.

Characters: 10/10
First of all, I love the names. I need to know where you got them. And the descriptions (such as the one for Hannah) are nice so people know what she looks like and they don't have to constantly rely on their imagination.

World building: 9/10
I like the royal universe we're in. There were also some nice hints in some parts of the text, and I love some nice hints. :>

One: "I hereby decree the return of Hereissa Vursich"
Pacing: 9/10
Nice and smooth. Kinda like a slice of life, and I like that. Having college, a life outside of that, and more. It makes the story seem more life-like and less of a rushed piece. Honestly, I should be taking notes. It's so good.

Characters: 10/10
So we know the characters are now in college. And Maisie's dreams?? I'm assuming they're foreshadowing the future. And I like how we learn Maisie and her friend Helena were in a care home for about 14 years. It adds to the character, and I like that addition.

World building: 10/10
I like how you have the dates at the beginning. It shows a good timeskip, and if I've learned anything, the dates matter. (Cuz it's like in one chapter, two characters are just meeting. Next thing you know, they're married. LIKE WHEN DID WE GET THERE???)

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.