Dungeon [Nish]

Book: Dungeon by Ablazeisaleo
Reviewer: Rising-Queen
Number of chapters read: 7

Title suggests that Dungeon means all the dark secrets that are hidden in the city. Cover has a guy standing in the dungeon with quote that is clearly visible.

What I observed in your story is that in every chapter your media image ( the one at the top front before the chapter) has the same background with title of different chapters. I suggest you to add images that suits the chapter best instead of same image.

Blurb is awesome. No changes in that.

In the starting when you described about the dream which was in script format, I suggest you to make it in descriptive format.
Even if you wanna keep it in script format please remove the actions that you have indicated with star marks ( *  * )
Because novels don't contain that.

Instead describe the actions in the second line. For Ex -

Tom - please don't irritate me Jerry.
Let me sleep.

( Jerry starts singing loudly weird songs keeping tom awake)

( the chase between Tom and Jerry starts)

Other then that I loved how you created suspense in each and every chapter and described the genz stuff.

The character of Bryan is very complicated and Arnold is old man who's professional yet fun yet confusing.
Ethan is egoistic who wants all the attention to himself.
What do I have to say about those fella women? ( ikyk)

The story has only 6-7 chapters published yet  one by one all the mysteries will reveal.

Overall the writer did a great job here! For any suspence lover do give this book a try.

(PS - next time please make bryan drink tea to cure his headache)

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.