Inspirational Thoughts [Abiya]

Book: Inspirational Thoughts
Author: Steph_4life
Reviewer: Ablazeisaleo
Chapters read: 11

Cover and Title (9/10):
I love the cover and the title as for a poetry book it’s simple, lucid, yet enthralling enough to capture the attention of the readers. The only suggestion I have here is to capitalize the ‘T’ in thoughts on the cover.

Blurb (5/10):
A blurb is something that fills in the readers on what they are going to expect from reading your book. Instead of having a poem on the blurb, I would suggest you to put a small paragraph on what the poems contain and what you would want to readers to take away after reading the poems.

Plot and Writing Style (5/10):
Regarding feelings involved in the poem, I would say you did a good job as there was a rollercoaster of emotions involved throughout the poem. However, the factor where a poem differs from a story is that a poem is written with a set of short words that don’t make sense when we read first but eventually build up the pace while a text is the mere opposite. I felt like it was texts rather than poems and I did see that it’s your first time, so why not give a try to write novels next.

Grammar (8/10):
Regarding grammar, I did stumble upon a few grammatical errors and punctuation mistakes but a grammar checker can help solve the above issue.

Overall, the poem is really inspirational but with a small touch from the above-mentioned corrections it's simply going to be the best!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.