The Saga Of Mafioso [Mahira]

Book: The Saga Of Mafioso (Book-1 Mafia Verse)
Author: JohanLiebert33
Reviewer: The_Pencraft
Chapters read: Prologue, 1-6 part 1 and 6 part 2 - 9

Prologue:
It was fluently written. It was interesting but had poor plotting that made me confused. In the first scene it was shown Lester was running away with his family and all and then got hit by the mafias who were actually after him. It was fine till then but after it the scene change wasn't satisfactory. The author talked about Gracia. When I first read the first paragraph it confused me, like what is going on? Why are we talking about Gracia when we are talking about Lester? The author would have done like Lester was captured by Gracia after getting unconscious and was knelt before Gracia and then introducing Gracia. It is just an idea, the author can do the same thing in another way to make it pacing.

Opening:
Ok prologue is considered as opening and I have already mentioned it above.

Writing style:
Everything was in detail and I really liked it, one can imagine the scene. Fighting scenes were described perfectly. Everything has been written fluently. I have an objection with chapter number. There was no need of dividing chapter 6 in two parts.

Grammar and Punctuation:
There were negligible amounts of mistakes under this criteria.

Dialogues:
Dialogues were perfectly written, in double inverted commas and showing emotions.

Characters:
Each and every character was described and even their emotions.

Plotting:
I felt it was a little weak. The change in scenes was not satisfactory. Dividing two different scenes using * was not a good idea. Instead you would have connected two different scenes with words. Also in chapter there was a flashback, you forgot to write flashback end in the end, when flashback did end. These little things might make readers confused.

Others:
So far I read it, I found it really interesting, which was personally new to me. It was my first time reading this type of story.

And that's the end of my review. I wish you luck.

Happy Writing!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.