Farryn [Vi]

Book: Farryn 
Author: HaldinglyZ
Reviewer: WarmCupofSparkles12
Chapters read: 2

The Beginning
Pacing: 10/10
Simple and nice. Nothing too extreme. I see this a lot in books, and from what I've learned, it's best to stay at a steady pace when writing chapters.

Characters: 10/10
First of all, Farryn is such a gorgeous name. And someone, for the love of our lord and savior Jesus Crust, SLAP Serval!!! I like how you write her so we can hate her for her actions towards Farryn.

World building: 8/10
I read a few of the comments and they seem confused on the phrase used; "stole slipping." I'm also a little confused. And I loved the one part where you mentioned the cricket chirping outside while Farryn was checking on the ham roast. How you said he was probably trying to call for his mate or find one. I find that sweet. And it's giving such cozy vibes.

The Beginning part 2
Pacing: 10/10
It's like a day in the life of Farryn. The chores she's doing reminds me of what life should be like when you wake up; doing chores so you don't have to worry about it later. (Or what my mom wants me to do)

Characters: 10/10
Finally, Farryn is free! And Serval was killed in the night! And to think she's able to do all these chores. I could never. The characters, overall, seem so realistic. I love it.

World building: 9/10
The way things are described are immaculate. You know where you are, and what time it is. I love it. :D

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.