It's Raining Kisses [Tiya]

Book: It's Raining Kisses
Author: Elodie_Kamari
Reviewer: Definitelyactor
Chapters reviewed: 3

Title:
A very creative and intriguing title

Cover:
Aesthetically pleasing though more can be added on to it but the simpler the better!

Blurb:
An interesting blurb indeed and the writing style is clearly defined, Though it can be improved on by making it shorter with a few improvements it would be perfect.

Hook:
An interesting hook indeed when we begin in the prologue though too much description can throw most readers off. It was perfectly excuted Though and waves suspense on what's going on and what happens next promoting people to read more.

Grammar & Spelling:
This area was also done well though there were a few mistakes/typos here and there the grammar and punctuation is perfect! Though I'd suggest using shorter sentences in certain areas

Character Development
As their limited chapters I can't comment on the character development of the characters though the characters themselves are very well thought out and unique in terms and Their names. Again with the short and limited chapters not much can be said about them unless in amter Chapters as we see them grow.

Plot:
This captures the target audience Perfectly in terms of the genre. I would say again too early to call out on the plot due to the limited chapters but in the pace and the way it's been set and the revolving of the plot around the teenage girl it can really be successful if done properly.

Writing Flow
Again based in the limited chapters the pace is a little too fast. In my opinion it rushes through the most important parts and dienst give proper time to introduce us and give us a sneak peak of the characters though in the later chapters the pace can be slowed down.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.