Worlds Apart [Vi]

Book: Worlds Apart
Author: AsiaAlexandria
Reviewer: WarmCupofSparkles12
Chapters read: 2

Chapter 1
Pacing: 9/10
The beginning of the chapter was intriguing. Usually, I read books and it starts with something sweet. Or a flashback. Here, I was interested in words describing pain and discomfort. This was a nice change in writing style.

Characters: 10/10
So the narrator was in a coma or something? Okay then. And to see them wake up beside two other characters (one was holding her down) was nice. If there are more to be introduced, then this is a nice start. But upon my first read, I want to know why the protagonist is being held down.

World building: 7/10
I don't understand where the protagonist is when she wakes up from her coma (or whatever). If you could describe where they are when they wake up, then it would be very nice.

Chapter 2
Pacing: 10/10
Nice and slow. We can get a look at what we're dealing with, and it's a nice pace for the story.

Characters: 10/10
So we know that our narrator is unable to be in the sun like most vampires. And the dress the protagonist wears sounds gorgeous, given the description.

World building: 8/10
It kinda confused me. At first, I thought she was in a room, and then there was a tree? If you could clarify that, it would help out. Thanks 😄

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.