Coffee Shop [Abiya]

Poem: Coffee Shop
Author: nightxxstars
Reviewer: Ablazeisaleo
Chapters read:

Cover (6/10):
I'm not quite sure how the title is relevant as there is nothing that points out the meaning in the blurb. But just considering the title, I love the cover as it does have a scenario of a coffee shop, however, the font does not merge in with the background and feels off-place. I would suggest you to put up a more enchanting cover which would help in attracting more readers.

Blurb (3/10):
Well, let's be honest here, I cannot see a blurb. It's more like an author's note and doesn't denote anything on what the poem carries except that teens can relate to it. Try updating the blurb to show what the poem carries or anything related to the poem to bring out an awareness to the readers on what they are going to expect from reading your poem.

Character Description (8/10):
Since its a poetry, I cannot give a brief account on the characters especially when the main protagonist is you itself. However, I loved the portrayal and as a teen I completely went through your shoes and the emotions you portrayed!

Plot (9/10):
OMG! I wasn't expecting this much, but can I just say that the feelings you included in the poem is one that drenches the reader's soul! Beautiful writing! The way you end the note with the hope of that one person is so mesmerizing that I must accept that I did get carried away! The only odds I felt is the grammatical mistakes which popped up here and there which I will discuss below.

Grammar (6/10):
As mentioned before, beautiful writing! But grammar is a necessity when it comes to writing and I did notice that even small grammatical errors persist in your poem such as the failure to capitalize the letter 'I'. I would suggest you to run your prompt through grammar checkers to rectify the issues.

Overall the poem is amazing! Mesmerizing writing!! With a bit of change to the above mentioned places, we sure have a future John Keats in hand!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.