Daracka Volume 1: Head Hunt [Tiya]

Book: Daracka Volume 1: Head Hunt
Author: HeideHunt
Reviewer: Definitelyactor
Chapters reviewed: 10

Title:
A very intriguing and interesting title.

Cover:
Aesthetically pleasing and captures the Invasion of the plot quite nicely

Blurb:
A very well made blurb dienst reveal too much of the plot but gives just enough for the reader to be incited and drawn into it.

Hook:
A very Interesting hook indeed though the pace was rather slow the hook captures Everything that needs to be done and draws the reader perfectly into reading more.

Grammar & Spelling:
Very well done and shows your mastery over Punctuation and Spelling and the effects they give! Nothing out of place except a few typos spotted here and there but other than that everything is perfect

Characters
All are very distinct and creative. Each unique from the rest none will have qualities of another; the clear differences are highlighted perfectly. From their descriptions to their speaking patterns to their personalities. From Gida's caution and preciseness to Kazuri's carelessness the traits are clearly defined and each having redeeming and diminishing qualities making them more rekatevke and imaginable.

Plot:
The plot is diverse and Unique not something you can find in any book. Everything has been well thought out from the world building to different cultures which contributes to the plot perfectly intertwining with the characters making for an awesome story presented.

Writing Flow
The flow/pace of the book was quite slow as there's more focus and dwelling more on the world building and descriptions which brings the pace to a slower pace though in Fantasy it is important it's good to have a balance of both which makes for an epic adventure.

Enjoyment
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would give it a 78/100. Everything is well thought out from world building to cultures and traditions to food. The characters are unique and diverse and the descriptions are perfect, helping in imagery. Anyone who loves fantasy will be burrowed into your book!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.