𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐚 [cfcu]

Username: oraclesighter

Hello! I'm Alba, an editor with a 1-year experience in critiquing short stories and beta-reading.

I love reading and writing more than anything in my life, as much as I love helping writers achieve their goals and improve to their fullest capacity. When you work with me, I'll give you straightforward and concise feedback, along with an in-depth and analytical review. First, I will be addressing the positive points that you've nailed, then gradually move onto the sections that could have been improved.

I'd be honored to review your story. So please, don't hesitate to leave a form!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Experience: I've participated in both book clubs and Discord servers, having critiqued and reviewed numerous works by all kinds of writers, as well as having written my own stories.

Chapters I will review: I'll review as many chapters as you wish.

Accepted genres: I take any genre and writing style except for poetry.

Review length: 600 - 1,500+ words

Estimated time needed: 3 - 5 days

Payments:
♡ a permanent follow.
♡ shout me out on your wall, specifically mentioning I've reviewed your story and that I take clients if anyone is searching for reviews.

Extra information to note: If you enjoyed my review, I also provide editing services where we can communicate better and improve your story together. You can find me in the Orphic Writer & Editor Shop in Community.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Rubrics:

It will be structured like the usual traditional literature review with an introduction, a body that includes both positive and negative points and a conclusion.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Form:
:: Username:
:: Book title:
:: Book description/blurb:
:: Word count and chapter length in total:
:: How many chapters you wish to have reviewed:
:: Genre(s):
:: Trigger warnings/anything extra you need to mention:
:: Are you a member?
:: Willing to complete rules and payments?
:: Tag: oraclesighter + 3 others