Dangerous Wish [Vi]

Book: Dangerous Wishes
Author: Dark_Ghostie 
Reviewer: WarmCupofSparkles12
Chapters read: 4

THE WISH
Pacing: 9/10
I feel the first part spent a lot of time with Cassie and Alicia, which is good. It shows a good friendship between the two of them. At first, when I saw the art, I thought one would be kinda bossy, but I guess not. And Alicia quickly leaving for a date reminds me of stuff I don't wanna speak of, but it's clear that she has a lover.

World-Building: 6/10
As much as I love the supposed setting of Cassie's room, I didn't feel like I got a full look of what the dorm looks like (or wherever- sorry). But other than that, the description of Alicia's room being covered in Danielle Miracle merchand books is a good hint of her obsession with said author.

Characters: 10/10
Cassie reminds me ofmyself. Books, homework, and a friend obsessed with stuff. (in my case, my sister)I love how Cassie and Alicia have the same literary interest (can't relate tbh).

Princess Beritn
Pacing: 9/10:
Good action element between Cassie and Verity. If I were in her position, I would try and rapidly explain that I somehow got warped into the story. (tbh, this kinda reminds me of my stories where I get warped into shows and games and I have to complete the story to get home).

World-Building: 10/10
Already something out of a fantasy story. It's something I wish happened to me. But at the same time,I wish it didn't happen. The description showing us around her bedroom is amazing. Reminds me of those penthouse bedrooms on 667 Dark Avenue (if we had gotten a better look at them).

Characters: 10/10
Princess Verity is a goddess. And she's also... How do you say...kind of a mean woman? I mean, jumping to conclusions doesn't help. And when Cassie began to black out as the guards rushed in,I began thinking that someone was about to die. After all, Verity's dagger was coated with venom from the Amythest Dragon.

A Royal Mess
Pacing 9/10:
The talk with the royal family is chilling. And I feel bad that Cassie has to undergo all of this. If I were in her shoes, I would try and find a way to get out (if 5he guards weren't holding onto me) and I'd try and find a way to get back home. If this is a scenario where she would have to complete the story, then that's on her.

World-Building: 10/10
The vanity and velvet stool that Verity was placed on was a nice touch. And I also like how you used the zodiacs as, what I'm assuming, gods of some sort. I'm curious to know what Taurus is like.

Characters: 9/10
And here we see Lucius addressing Cassie as a murderer that she is NOT. I enjoy how not all of the characters are being introduced first-hand. I learned from that mistake.

Her Fate
Pacing: 10/10
The court scene makes me want to faint. Hearing King Arthur call me name like he calls Cassie's name is scary. And the scene where Xenia appears to wash our heroine is a nice add-on. It could've been some unnamed servant, but no. I like how you have a name for (almost) all of the characters.

World-Building: 9/10
First of all, the cell. wonder what it looks like. Other than the usual stone walls and metal bars. Is there a single heap of leaves for the prisoner to sleep on? Is there a compartment for food to slide through?

Characters: 10/10
I'd love to see Xenia. If she's pretty, I'll take the chance. As for Cassie in this situation, I WOULD SLAP SOMEONE IF THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. And now she's gonna compete to win Prince Henry's heart? I wish Cassie the best of luck!! As for the character page at the start of the story, I prefer to say that the characters look beautiful. My favorite one has to be Princess Verity. She looks so gorgeous. They ALL do.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.