Arrange Marriage [Ash]

Book:  Arrange marriage
Author: niyawrites_21
Reviewer: _Ash_es
Chapters read: 5

Cover: 2/5
It's not a very eye-catching cover in my opinion. It's kinda dull and the colour that you used for the title doesn't really go well with the cover.

Title and blurb: 5/10
The title is simple and direct. I don't think it's a good one because it's telling the readers the basic plot of the story. Also the correct title should be “arranged marriage”. I think the blurb is vague. It would be better and have more effect on readers if you gave a little plot or hint at something really intriguing that would happen. Honestly, the blurb isn't really captivating. You should work on it.

Introduction: 12/20
Most of it was in Hindi so I couldn't really tell what was going on but from what I could read, the two love interests got to see each other and it looked like they had a good time. I like their chemistry, I think it was a nice beginning.

Mechanics: 8/10
The grammar and punctuation was okay. For the English part though. I dunno about Hindi. You did the drama format correctly but the work was too clustered. It makes it hard to read and one more thing, the ellipses at the end of most sentences isn't really necessary except if you want to show mystery or tension or something like that.

Plot: 3/5
The plot is interesting. I love the chemistry between the characters and it was very thrilling at some parts. It's a captivating story.

Originality: 2/5
The whole arranged marriage thing is very common so it's not a really unique idea. But the story line was still good nevertheless.

Writing style: 15/20
I like the way you write. It's simplistic, easy to read and very unique. Most of the work wasn't in English and so I don't know about that one but I did notice some weirdly phrased sentences and repeated words here and there.

Enjoyment: 15/20
It is a really good story. Likable characters and an interesting plot. Great job!

Total: 67/100

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.