57

Hinata kept glancing at you as you two walked down the road. "Are you sure that you're feeling alright? If you feel weak at all, I can find something to help us get home safely."

You shake your head, holding your bike as tightly as you could. "I'm fine, Shoyo. You don't need to worry about me so much. I feel much better now. I have enough strength in my body to get home safely. We can ride our bikes now. The sooner we get home, the sooner we can get cleaned up and study before going to bed. By the way, how did your after practice study session with Tsukishima go?" You were quick to get on your bike, changing the subject so he would forget about your nosebleed from earlier.

Hinata sighed, hopping onto his bike and matching your pace. "It was ok. It could've gone better. Tsukishima is a terrible teacher! I prefer having you around."

You chuckle, keeping your eyes on the road ahead of you. "He can't be that bad. Maybe you just really need to improve soon. I think he might be more ok with the arrangement if he didn't have to work so hard."

"Maybe." He grumbled, then perked up as in idea appeared in his head. "Hey, maybe you should join us in the club room while we study. I think Tsukishima would put up with it better if you were also helping us out. It might make things easier for Kageyama and I as well. Can you join us starting tomorrow, can you?" His voice was very pleading.

You let out a breath, then smiled warmly. "Of course I'll help. I don't want Tsukishima to feel frustrated with having to help out on top of doing his own studying, and then practices as well. It's the least I can do for all you boys on the team."

"Yes! I knew I could count on you, Y/n! You're the best!" For a moment, he petaled harder, going a bit faster on his bike.

You let out a sigh, picking up your pace to keep up with him. "Not too fast, Shoyo! I thought we were taking it easy today because of my nosebleed."

He stopped pedaling, slowing down. "Sorry. I got a little excited."

You chuckle as you ride alongside your boyfriend. "It's fine. I know how you can get excited easily. Just know, I won't go easy on you during our study sessions just because you're my boyfriend. I know how bad you want to go to Tokyo, and I really wanna see you get good grades for once."

Hinata hummed. "Well, I guess I'll be fine with that since it's you. And I know you just want the best for me. I doubt I'll have trouble with my tests once you're helping me. And, it might even be a little fun! Maybe I'll actually like studying if my beautful girlfriend is the one helping me out."

You shake your head, smiling wider. "Oh, you flatter me, Shoyo. I don't really think you'll like studying, no matter who's teaching you. You're gonna get bored and frustrated quickly, then try looking for ways to get out of studying. I know you very well, Shoyo. Even if you're determined to do well, you won't just suddenly put up with studying."

The orange haired boy huffed out a breath. "Rude. I think I can handle it just fine. You'll see!"

You roll your eyes. "Whatever you say, Shoyo."

***

"No more! I can't handle this anymore! My brain is going to explode!"

You cross your arms over your chest. "Uh huh. I told you so."

Tsukishima sat beside you, a scowl on his face. "How can you ever put up with any of this, L/n? I'm so close to quitting because shrimpy and the king are like this."

You turn to face the blond boy. "I grew up with Shoyo, and I'm willingly dating him. Putting up with this kind of this is second nature to me." You turn back to the boys sitting in front of you. "Shoyo, your head isn't going to explode just because you're studying. Kageyama, hand your paper over. Tsukishima and I will look over your work now."

The first year setter picks up his paper, holding it out for you to take. "I think I did better than yesterday. I guess you'll be the judge of that."

Your eyes scan the paper. "Much fewer mistakes, right, Tsukishima?"

Tsukishima hums, scanning over the paper. "Just a few mistakes here and there. Other than that, it looks like the king actually is learning something after all."

Kageyama glares at the taller boy. "Shut the fuck up. I've been doing much better than Hinata."

Meanwhile, Hinata looked like he passed out.

You sigh, poking his head. "Shoyo, get up. There's still more you need to do. How much progress have you made with this worksheet?" You try moving his head, wanting to take a look at the paper he was working on.

Hinata groans. "No more! Spare me, I'm gonna die! Show me mercy, as my girlfriend!" He moves his head enough that he's no longer blocking the paper.

You quickly snatch up the worksheet, looking closely at the work he did. "Oh boy. Shoyo, you still have a long way to go. Come on, I'll go over the material again. Also, you're the one that begged me to make sure you got good scores since you want to go to Tokyo so bad."

Your boyfriend looks at you. "I know, but I thought you would take it easy on me. All this studying is hurting my head. Can you at least let me take a break?"

You narrow your eyes at him. "Practice and the ride home are the only breaks I'll be giving you until you go to bed. You really need to work extra hard if you want to be allowed to take part in the weekend training camp. You should've known what you were signing up for when you asked me and Tsukishima to help you study. If you want kindness and sympathy, then you should've asked Hitoka for help. Tsukishima and I are giving up time we could be using to rest or study just to help you. Now, get back to work. Oh, and half of this is wrong. I already erased it. Look over the guide sheets I gave you again."

Hinata threw his head back. "Ugh! I can't do this."

"Then I guess you're not going to the training camp."

"Gimme those papers!"