100

100! 

Fate

"Uhh who are you?" they were confused as the blue haired human like creature looked at them, they knew they weren't a human. It was most likely some kind of android, they said in an annoying voice "heeeyyy, nice to see you!" they looked at her and Fate held Starshine close in a protective embrace and asked "hi, you here for the robot group?" Fate was able to gather that their name was Miku. 

Miku nodded "yes, I got the little signal" Fate sighed "alrighty then..." Miku said "I got chased by some robot eating tribe or whatever" Fate said "not surprised that exists, alright follow me" Miku said in her annoying voice that was getting on their nerves "you interested in romance?" Fate said grouchily "no."

Miku said "I can fix that" Fate replied "no you can't" Starshine was looking around innocently and Fate was trying to ignore Miku's idiotic and very weird questions. After five minutes of her trying to flirt, which is very weird, Fate turned and snapped "not interested, I am trillions of years older than you!" Miku said "oh come on, we can make it work!" Fate took a deep breath. 

Ew.

Just ew.

"No" Fate said "I said no" Miku then said something that made Fate very uncomfortable, they closed their eye and took a deep breath before saying "again, not interested. I am aro" Miku of course asked the idiotic question instead of just respecting that hey, they are not interested. "You sure?" Fate said "I am quite sure."

"I don't believe anyone is aroace, I just believe they haven't gotten the love they deserve!" Miku said in a concerning confident voice. Fate turned in concern and Miku said "just saying, you get enough love in you life? I mean... I see the signs in you, you want to kill yourself" Fate stared at her unimpressed "yeah, that tends to come when you're immortal" "exactly!" Miku said "so we need to stop it!" Fate sighed in irritation. 

"We need to give you a love life! Me and you!" Miku said excitedly and Fate said "again, not interested" "you deserve love-!" Fate said cutting her off "I have plenty of love from family" Miku said "come on I can do better" Fate took a shaky deep breath. 

That was a little too far, they turned and said "go away, and leave me alone please- don't touch me!" Fate snapped when Miku put a hand on their shoulder, "come on!" Miku said "you'll love it!" that tone of voice was very ominous for Fate. Fate pushed her away and staggered back "nope- back away!" Fate was starting to get really freaked out. 

Miku tried to put a hand on their shoulder again and Fate shrieked "ECLIPSE!" Eclipse, who was nearby because they were both exploring the streets ran over "what-?" Fate teleported behind him and clung to him "protect me-" they held Starshine close and Eclipse gave them a dumbfounded look. 

"Fate huh-?!" he tried to rip them off and Fate clung on as Eclipse struggled and Miku said "oh hi Eclipse!" Eclipse's head snapped over and he said in a dull tone "that voice-" it's clear he's dealt with Miku before. Fate clung to Eclipse, "SHOO!" Eclipse screamed at them "scram!" Miku stood there unimpressed and said "I was just trying to get together with Fate-" "EW!" Eclipse yelled "scram! They clearly don't want to!" Miku rolled her eyes "well you clearly are not loving her enough-" Eclipse cut in "they, it's they right now." 

"I also don't believe in gender fluidity"  Miku said and Fate just kinda clung to Eclipse and Eclipse said "please leave my family alone," Miku said "well she's clearly unhappy!" Eclipse said "yeah no duh! You somehow managed to freak her out!" Miku grunted "I am better than any family, and she will learn that" that is the most ominous thing Fate's heard in a while actually. 

"Fate please don't cry-" Eclipse said clearly starting to freak out out and Miku said "I can replace your dead one better than these robots" Eclipse turned and asked "what is wrong with you? Seriously, what is wrong with you?" "What?" Miku asked genuinely confused and Eclipse said "you know what I'm bringing out the chancla for this."

Miku had a dumbfounded face and Fate said "the what-?" Eclipse grabbed a slipper from nearby and slammed it across Miku's face full force and yelled "SCRAM!" Fate flinched and Miku flinched back holding her face before saying ominously in Fate's direction "i'll be back when you're alone."  

Well frick.