103

"Fate, I have a question" Eclipse said walking over while holding Starshine, Sun, Moon, and BloodMoon. The four of them were dead asleep and Fate grunted tiredly "yes?" "what are you doing?" he said staring at Fate as they laid on top of the fridge of one of the apartment rooms. They had somehow squished themselves into the small space on top of the fridge and in Eclipse's option it looked very uncomfortable. 

"You're going to get stuck Fate, please come down" he said worried and Fate said drowsily "no I won't, I can teleport, you know this" Eclipse stared dumbfounded "were you asleep?" Fate grunted "yes, that's why I gave you Starshine to take care of, so I can sleep" Eclipse stared dumbfounded as Fate shimmied deeper into the small space. 

"That cannot be comfortable" he said and she shrugged "well it is comfortable" Eclipse sighed "want a blanket?" he asked the creation god on top of the fridge. Fate muttered "no... why would I? It's stupidly hot in the world now" Eclipse gave Fate Starshine and she tucked the small child under her arm and said "now let me rest, I'm tired..." Eclipse rolled his eyes and grunted "okay then" he kicked dust up at her and she grunted "why?" Eclipse said teasingly "no reason."

Fate glared at him "oh your cute" she said sarcastically and Eclipse chuckled "get some sleep, I'll leave you be now" BloodMoon whined "I miss TikTok.." Eclipse said to him softly "I know I know... shush" he left the apartment room that Fate had claimed and he walked down the stairs to the main area where the robots usually hung out. 

He looked around and Computer ran over "brother!" he yelled, Eclipse felt him grab him and pull him in for a ray ruffle. He grunted and tried to push him away "no- stop!" he yelled in irritation and Computer chuckled "Lord Eclipse wants to see you!" he said dragging him "come on!" Eclipse struggled for a second before giving up "okay" he said grouchily. 

He walked into the room being dragged by Computer and he saw Lord Eclipse peek from on top of the fridge. "What is with all the people sleeping on top of the fridge?!" he said dumbfounded and Lord Eclipse frowned "it's comfortable?" Eclipse rubbed his temples "okay, fine, whatever."

{{I admit, I got the idea from Lord Eclipse. Someones grouchy~}}

Eclipse jumped when he heard Fate's voice and yelped "JESUS!" Computer flinched and Eclipse wheezed "Fate don't do that!" Lord Eclipse peeked over more and asked "she talk with you telepathically again?" Eclipse shook his head "I forgot she can do that! She hasn't done that in so long!" Lord Eclipse grabbed him and said "come up here with me!" he said and Eclipse said "I'll get stuck!" Lord Eclipse blinked innocently "so?" he tugged at his hand and Eclipse sighed. 

"I won't fit" Eclipse said.

{{Come on! He wants snuggles!}}

"Fate I'm a nine foot robot, I can't squeeze in there!"

{{So?}}

"So I'll get stuck!"

{{I'll get you out then!}}

Eclipse grunted and said "fine," Computer helped him into the small crevice and he squeezed his eyes shut at the tightness of it, the things I do for my family I swear. Lord Eclipse nuzzled his way under his arm and did his equivalent of giving a bright smile "yay!" he cheered and Computer smiled "that's cute" he said and he patted Lord Eclipse on the head gently a couple of times before saying "I need to warn you... a dust storm is coming soon" Computer grunted "the dust will be everywhere again" Eclipse groaned and the kids snuggled into Lord Eclipse and BloodMoon said cheerfully "Lordy Lordy!" he said and Lord Eclipse snuggled him and asked "what kiddo?" "does you being my dad's brother make you my uncle?" Lord Eclipse went silent and Eclipse said "I think so actually."

"Just call me Lord Eclipse kid" Lord Eclipse said sheepishly and BloodMoon said cheerfully "okay!" Eclipse watched Moon bite down on one of Sun's rays and Sun cracked his eyes open before closing them again and ignoring him.

Eclipse laid there and he heard the wind start to howl outside and dust began to fill the space instantly, they were used to this at this point. The dust came right through the window and they didn't really know a way to stop it, he closed his eyes and Computer sat down on the floor.

"You know" he said "I've been thinking about going to the pizzeria again."