Skelly brothers

A cold breeze winding the field
Make the folks, surrender and yield
Yielding for this beautiful feels
The voices of the children fills the air
Singing and playing cheerfully and joyfully
Here lives two bones brothers
Who supposed to work their patrols
Slacking around in their colorful home
Not knowing what fates holds for those skelly bros..

The youthful skeleton  tried to put back his book to the shelf, causing for few books to fall at his head "oww" he muttered "SANS BECARFUL YOU LAZY BONE JUST PUT IT DOWN" the tall skeleton warned. Sans sighed "what can I say Bro? I got my SHELF to blame" he shrugged and winked playfully "ARGGGH TOO EARLY FOR PUNS NOW GO TO YOUR WORK, YOU ARE LATE" stepping the ground impatiently  , sans nodded and headed out "What about you Pap? Not coming today?" Sans asked while wearing his blue favorite jacket. "UNDYNE CALLED TO MEET HER UP I WILL START TRAINING AS AN APPRENTICE GAURD STARTING TODAY" he yelled excitedly , "that's great bro! I'm happy for ya.. Do your best!" He smiled before his bro. "I SHALL! FOR I THE GREAT PAPAYRUS WILL PROTECT YOU MY DEAR BROTHER"' he shouted while making a heroic pose pointing him self, then sans left the house walking eagerly  towards his favorite place " That won't be necessary Papyrus .. No human will pass this town while I'm here" his eyes went black covering his white pupils.

--------

A/N: Hello there! , I just want to notify this since I didn't mention it before, there will be a lot shifting on the other side stories to the other characters, that's one of the reasons why I called it "Theirtale" xD
And that's all!
To be continued ('.')/)