The King's order

At a different place .. Few hours ago.
At the King throne where a majestic beast reside.
Sitting calmly on his throne chair .. Birds are chirping .. The ray of a shallow sunlight hits on half of his face revealing a Red round calming eyes as if he was bathing his face and his golden hair with the sun ray he could get.. The place was covered with grasses and many many golden flowers spreading around. The armors marching sound are getting close , stepping and bowing before him.
They were three of his loyal army, one on the right and left side stepped back and left the one on the middle who was a bit tall figure to speak. "Your highness... Your orders" speaking in a heavy tone, lowering their heads showing their respect. He stood from his throne chair soundlessly, his size was nothing close to those guards of his.. He turned and walked in front of them while they stood still .. "Kill... On sight" the beast demanded which made them shiver from the impact of his words. "But I doubt there would be any fallen human recently... It's been a while" he ended calmly, he poured a tea for three cups, "Care to join me for a drink?" He asked kindly. "Your highness we.." Interrupted and said " No need for being so formal.. I want to share you my decision .. And we are all friends before King and subjects  " he offered , they took each one their cups and had a sip.
"My loyal guards .. I have decided if there won't be any fallen human soon .. I will just head out and slaughter one soul, bring him here and be prepared for a bloody war, for us monsters been kept here for a many years, unreasonably judged for their false assumptions ".
His loyal guards at a loss for words.. Their eyes were shinning admiration for their highness and dignity. "So whatever fate decide for us until then .. Collect strong ones and train harder my friends" he ended.
"Your orders are our commend your majesty!" Three of them said and kneeled together.
"Good... Please finish your tea first" he smiled.