Tales of The Monster Land on the Surface

Hopes and dreams.

Despair and reality.

To escape the dreadful reality, they walked a long way that seemed to feel like it could last for most of their lives. To the point that hope and dreams seemed to be out of reach, or perhaps even out of the question. It was an endless route, a doubtful cycle, but most of all, it was where they wanted to be. To have hope and a beautiful dream can tear the soul to shreds with disappointment and failures. These hopes and dreams were like a beautiful rose. The top is always charming and pretty, but to keep it that way, you must endure the thorns.

"Can we go back to our real home?" he whispered to the blue flower.

"Is there really home for us out there?" she lowered her tone as she spoke to the blue flower.

"There has to be! Otherwise, they could never have arrived here,"

Time can make them forget their history and start doubting the truth. And even though people said that time can heal some wounds, there were many that were not able to mend.

They needed a fake sense of hope and an illusive appeal to their aching SOULS. It might sound terrible to implant these ideas, but it was necessary.

"The Queen has left, but we have the King!"

"Long live the King! Our savior and our hero! We will forever follow!"

But the burden of this beautiful lie, the crimes that can be delusional to look like justifiable. It was too much even for a strong race among them all. He was too kind, far too kind.

Did you hear the Tales of Undertale~?

Humans waged wars; monsters defended their selves~

Losing the war and locking them beneath the mountain of hell~

With a way to break free is by committing more sins, so that they can never have their way back home, to once where they really belong~

A sad tale indeed, unforgivable and unforgettable.

It took them so much time, but finally.

They are here.

By who you mean?

The monsters!

Are you sure about that?! I heard they were a folktale to scare bad children from roaming far away!

No, not at all!

They are here!

They are coming.

The humans had their own lullaby,

Beware little naughty kids,

Don't roam far away to the hills,

A place mount of Ebott, said to be a place,

Where little naughty kids stand in faze,

Beware, little naughty kids, for the monsters will snatch you away,

And no way back home, forever you're doomed,

So many things happen after the monsters have stretched their legs outside of the mountain.

The events?

Well....let us just say, so many havehappened,again.

But anyway, this was a good thing, really.

Little monsters are playing out in the field, running and scattering all over the green grass. Leaving one of the boys to count before he starts to seek his friends.

A freshly baked donut reached the noses of window-shopping couples, who had no scales or tails nor  any horns. Just normal people. The woman pointed and her man followed inside the Muffet's Bakery store.

At night, men gather regularly at Grillby's gathering pub. Ordering liquors, smashing bottles with cheerful cries. It gets noisier every night. Until it gets past 2:00 a.m with everyone down on the floor. Yes, the fire-man wearing glasses have to kick them out and clean after them.

As you can see, many events have happened. It is a good change, a nice scene. There is a transferred college student who dreams to get her Master's, a genius scientist who was called in aboard committee to discuss the future of the earth and how to come up with new resources.

The royal family from the human side inquired the royal monster's presence and they had not returned since last week. Nothing serious, the Queen is fond of them and keeps inviting them to one party after the other.

In the long run, the monsters were able to reach the end of the road that was filled with despair, pain, and reality. To the end of the line, where hopes and dreams exist. The monsters are able to establish their own existence and worth on the surface, they have many things to discover, a sense of intimacy with the human's residence.

The sense of security and peace of mind. Everyone embraced it. Because now, when they wake up after a long night, they hear the chirping of the birds welcoming them for another day on the surface, the kids go to school and learn a different kind of education and knowledge. The adults divided between being a real civilian of the surface land and head to work while the women look after the kids, making sure everything is complete before they too head to work.

But some nights, can't be as peaceful as others.

The red-cheeked boy with the cinnamon brown color hair and an intense crimson pair of eyes still have trouble sleeping at some nights. He often has a dream of his other self, that the danger is still around. That he finds himself guilty. That everything and everyone he loves are gone and ERASED from existence. But the moment he opens his eyes, he finds the girl who grew beyond gorgeous, lying next to him always by his side.

Thank God. It is just another bad dream.

And there is the eldest skeleton who has a similar problem but not quite, who ended up waking up after he fell onto his skull and slammed to the floor. This nightmare where his sins could not be forgiven, piled with bones that dripped red thick liquid kept hunting him. And another dimension and reality that never existed. Whenever he dreams at the first, he was always sweating and panting, and whenever he dreams the second part, he always wakes up with a flood of tears that poured from his eye-sockets and a white SOUL which dims with pain and sorrow. He still can't move on...

Is that all for Their Tales on the land surface?

Not even close.

For there are many many secrets that are yet to be revealed, and acts that are being paused until the right time comes. Problems, the monsters have never thought they would once encounter, and conflicts that are yet to be cleared.

The tales of the monsters in the land of the surface starts here.