Confessions

What Can I Say?

When My Feelings... Can't Fit Into Words.

---------

A place.. That was full of steam. A heat and eruption of the volcano beneath.
The entrance of an area called Hotland.
There laid Frisk on the ground.. Who couldn't resist the temperature and passed out to the floor panting heavily.
Undyne was gazing at her, she was bothered "You damn brat.. Making me look bad here" she mumbled.

Lets rewind the time back 10 minutes ago before this has started.

-10 minutes ago-

Frisk left the Garbage Dump, as it would be pointless sitting there or waiting. Heading to the path upon her, a long board written  (( Welcome to Hotland ))
"Finally" said Frisk, as she reached the destination area "I wonder If Chara arrived beforehand?"

"Finally!! There you are!" Yelled Undyne behind her "huh?!" Frisk startled turning around to see her, she let her legs go and ran forward "STOP IT RIGHT THERE!"'
"Only if you would listen!" Frisk replies
"OH YEAH SURE MISS IM MAKING A DIFFERENCE BY HUGGING STRANGERS AND TALKING TO THEM" she gawked as she threw few spears after her.
Frisk sighed, Befriending Undyne would be impossible even if Papayrus suggested it. Without realizing, Frisk has entered the Hotland area.. The temperature rose wildly, running for a while and avoiding Undyne's spears were sucking too much stamina. Add to that, Frisk hasn't ate anything decent recently. Her steps slowed down she clenched her shirt as she pants "Hotland huh.. It lived up to its name for sure" Frisk gave up, but she didn't know even Undyne reached her limit. It was obvious from the sound of her heavy armored suit.

"Stay..right...there" Undyne struggeled as she breathes rapidly in short gasps, then she fell down on her face. Frisk winced and panicked. She draw near her "hey! Are you okay?" Forgotten the fact she was been chased by her for a while. Undyne didn't respond, she was sweating madly, Frisk shook her armor slightly as she glubed.. Hoping she won't counter or surprise attack her. But she didn't move.
Frisk turned Undyne's body to have a look at her face,her eyes were closed but she was still breathing "Aaa these are blue scales" She touches them as she checks on her  "and.. These are her fins!" She states when she moved her red hair that covered her neck. Frisk thought for a moment.....

"Thats it!" She finally realized something "She is a mermaid!"

Ba dm tsss

"She needs to get back to the water or something..?" She thought.. She looked down of the passage. There was lava.. Lava everywhere.
"Haha...nope" she brushed the sweat from her forehead. She looks at her again "she's so dry" Frisk struggled to pull something out from her bag. A water tank she saved for this journey, she removed the lid and passed her to Undyne's lips, making her take lot of sips, then sprayed the leftover all over her face. She didn't leave anything for herself. Until Undyne opened her eyes she looks at Frisk blankly "Thank God.. You are okay!" Frisk smiled before she felt her whole body burning and fainted.

Undyne stood up, she analyzed the situation and hated the fact of what truly happened, to be saved and spared until the very last moment from her instead taking this chance and run. She marked herself over when she did what she just did.

This is what happened until now, Undyne groans "Agh" she made a hard decision that might not be repeated "Just this time punk, just this time" she screwed up her face. She turns half of her face behind her to see Chara who was fully guard with his leg healed approaching slowly. She walks normally till she passed him by, his eyes followed her and was so confused. She didn't say anything till she disappeared back to Waterfall area.
"Frisk!" He spotted her on the floor, he kneeled down to her, she was steaming badly "Hang on Frisk" he carried her gently "The riverperson is close by" he knew where he was going "Ngh!" He stumbled down on his knee but didn't let go of Frisk "S-Sans" He called to the figure before him, Chara's soul turns blue "Sans not now Frisk needs to-"
With a snap from his fingers, all of them disappeared and teleported elsewhere.