Dangerous cooking session!

"NOW FOR THE PREPARATIONS! CONFIDENCE?"

"Check!"

"A BIT OF MY AWESOMENESS?"

"Check!"

"A SURPRISE PRESENT?"

"Double checked.... are you sure she would like this? we could get something else from Gerson or Timmy village, they are close by" Frisk suggested, being uncertain of this weird looking gift Papayrus brought for her to Undyne. She examines  the caramel bone that's wrapped with a red laced ribbon around. Is it a kind of candy? Biscuit maybe? She couldn't tell and she didn't dare to ask.

"TRUST ME! SHE LOVES IT" he assured, she nods with a smile, if Papayrus says so, she will believe it. Papayrus then remembers something "WHERE IS CHARA?"
Frisk was texting her phone "He's with Alphys! I am making sure he will join us once he's done" she said as she sends the message and puts the phone back to her bag.
"ALPHYS... I WONDER WHERE I HEARD THAT NAME BEFORE...OH!" He paused.

"THIS IS IT!" He announced as he stopped to the sight of his boss's house. It had the shape of an angry fish, the windows were the eyes while the door resembled the mouth.

"This is.... so fishy" Frisk said, then realized her unintentional pun and chuckled.

"OH MY GOD FRISK.... IT'S AS IF I'M HANGIG OUT WITH SANS"

"Sorry" she brushes her hair.

(( The den of the evil boss... this house has issues just like its owner )) Thayer comments

'Thayer!'

(( just saying ))

Papayrus suddenly turned around to face Frisk and carried her "EVERYTHING WILL BE...FINE! DON'T WORRY!" he puts her down right in front the door and checks her one more time as he taps his chin. Frisk cleared her mouth to his unpredicted actions, but she didn't mind at all and was pumped up already to get this mission finished.
"ALRIGHT! LET'S GET THIS DONE" he said, knocking the door few times. Frisk was sweating nervous as she harden her grab to the present.
"UNDYNE! WE HAVE ARRIVED!" He informed, it didn't take long till the door opened with Undyne rushing out "Hello Papayrus! I was surprised when you told me you had a friend who wants to...." she went silence when she peaked behind him. Frisk forced a smile while the sweat dripped from her forehead and waved "h-hello Undyne!" With a wavy tone, Frisk immediately dropped her eyes down when she noticed Undyne glaring at her. Undyne turned to look at Papayrus who didn't say anything and just stared back, she rose her eyebrow knowing that his friend was no other than the human girl. She gave a wide grin "why..don't ....you....two...come in?" she said and made a space for them to go in.

It was awkward and quite when the three of them got inside, and that wasn't all. Undyne was shooting Frisk threatening glares as she made the atmosphere more intense. Papayrus elbowed Frisk trying to remind her "F-FRISK.. YOU GOT SOMETHING FOR UNDYNE RIGHT?" , Frisk remembered "oh! Yes.. this is for you" she handed over the bone to her, while Undyne was eyeballing her "uhhh....... thanks" she took it and went to open a drawer filled with the same bones wrapped with ribbons. Frisk dropped her jaw in disbelief and looked at Papayrus who was smiling, he whispered to her "SEE? I TOLD YOU SHE' LL LOVE IT!"

Frisk face palms with a sigh.

"Now what?" Undyne spoke "Do you think you can just bring the human and make me friends with her?!"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS UNDYNE!"

"What?!"

Papayrus hems while rubbing his chin, filled with confidence he declares "I CHALLENGE YOU TO BEFRIEND THIS HUMAN!" He points at her.