Christmas

"EAT IT!"

"NO! Who's fault do you think this was huh?!"

"I believe I told you to wear your jacket before we leave..."

"I was too surprised to listen that time! you just ran off out fast and I thought you were sick and— ow HEY!"

The two couples were having a small argument just before Christmas by 2 days.

After they spent their first night in their new home that night, Chara woke up earlier to fulfill his promise he made to Toriel regarding the tree. "It's too early and too cold" Frisk muttered "Can't it wait until afternoon?" she tried to persuade him but he shook his head "Remember, everyone going to do the same thing and since we are going to celebrate in Toriel's house with the others, we need to get the best of the best tree we can find!" Chara said enthusiastic to the idea. However, his enthusiasm led him to get sick. Now he needs to spend a lot of time to recover. He wasn't feeling good to begin with and forced himself out to the deep ice forrest inside Snowdin. He also had to use all the stamina he needed to cut down the tree, Frisk noticed the way he breath and tried to stop him, but he was too stubborn to listen.
After the tree fell down, he tried to drag it all the way to the RUINS with few robes and a slider the Wolf provided for him "Chara stop! Sans in his way to teleport the tree!" Frisk locked his wrist upset. Chara's face was already flushing and he was sweating badly. The next thing Chara remembered is being on the bed with a dry towel on his forehead.

He groans to the state he put himself in "I don't want to be on bed the whole day" he mumbles. "Then you should recover soon and eat this soup before it gets cold" Frisk sighed, passing a spoon with little amount of soup to his mouth. Chara finally gave in as he sucks it obediently, Frisk eyed him before she turns her face fast. He looked at her confused before he gets the situation "What were you thinking second ago?" he was grinning to her kinky thought.

"N-nothing? you must be tired"

He rose his eyebrow giving her the 'you can't fool me'. Just then, the door was knocked violently few times interrupting them "I'll get that!" Frisk jumped to open the door.

"Undyne! please come in!" Frisk said surprised. Undyne came in straight and sat on the couch waving at Chara while he nods in return "Sucks to be you" she grins, he sighed.
"Surly you didn't come to make fun of my state now" Chara tilts his head. Since two days left before Christmas. Chara and Frisk had invited all their friends to Toriel's house in the RUINS. Undyne and the others accepted it, and they promised to come by after they finish making their own home decorations.

"No, but I need your support. Both of you" She replied, with a serious tone. Frisk sat on the bed next to Chara joining the conversation "Sure, whatever it is you will always have our support!" Frisk cheered her. "What is it Undyne?" Chara asked after he glanced Undyne's hand clenching her blue jeans firmly.