Genocide Act 5 - Injustice

"...................................strange,"

"What's up Grillbz? besides the ceiling," Sans shrugs his shoulder, making a small joke as he waits for his special date. Sans was in a good mood, everyone was chilling and having a good time. Except for Grillby who was been worried for a while.

"........................Fuku not responding my calls," he explains while staring at his phone that's been cut off with his fifth attempt of calling his only daughter.

"Hey don't be an overly attached father! she's at that age already.... probably hangin around with her friends," Sans tried to comfort Grillby and put him at ease.

"Besides, what could happen? give her a break!" he raises his bottle of ketchup before taking a sip.

".......................I hope so," Grillby give a weak nod before going back to work and cleaning his glasses.

-----------------------------

Somewhere, in a far far place only trapped SOULS can reach.

Lays a sleeping beauty, surrounded by a black stem and ivy covering her tender body leaving her face be.

And resides a goat boy who just stood next to her after gaining his conscious back.

"Frisk.... Please wake up," he says, uncertain if he has the right to ask this to her.

"Your friends... the monsters need you. Please.... Stay det....."

Stay determined. Is what he wants to say. Is what he wants to plead.

But does he have the right to say that?

Asriel Dreemuer is having a little conflict within himself because he himself lost his own determination towards everything.

"I really tried.... Reaching Flowey. I tried to be strong like you and Chara.... I tried to SAVE them. I did what I could!! But I just made things worse... so please Frisk....." covering his face with his hands that were tainted with injuries.

".....stay determined" he sobs.

but nobody heard.

------

The ivy that blocks Waterfall from Hotland were removed when Frisk walked all confidentially towards the route. Flowey didn't bother to close it behind her, no one dares to leave their safety.

No one wants to make a false move and lose their lives.

Frisk hikes up to the waterfall route. As she walks her way to her next target, Flowey popped up in front of her with confused eyes.

"What is it?" she asks fast as if she was being hassled.

"There is someone who just crossed the board of Hotland to here.."

"ooo someone followed me! I'm scared Flowey what should I do?" she sarcastically hides her face behind the knife.

"T-That's not it! You just won't believe who is it!"

"Oh~?" raising her eyebrow, curious for this courageous SOUL. At the same time, afraid of a specific figure. A heavy footstep was heard behind her so she turned to see who it was and it's as Flowey said. Unpredictable figure.

"Well well well? What do we have here?" Frisk scoffs, feeling a bit ashamed for putting on guard minute ago. Though this little odd encounter is out of expected.