Protect and Revenge

Just because we fight, it doesn't mean we don't have our fragile hearts.
-Undyne

Genzo have told everything Frisk needed to know. After the unfortunate tale of the monster Kingdom, he informed her how their Kingdom emblem has changed too. It used to be three triangles above the orb along with the two wings. After the war and living underground. The Delta Ruin emblem triangles moved beneath the orb. One faced down while the others faced up. Sadly it shows the elimination of the Flutres kin, while the survival of the Dreemurs and Greapers. It was a reminder to them of the lose their freedom living above the ground, now they live Underground.

"Is it possible that—"

"Yes, your Sans and Papayrus are from the Greapers kin. A failure ones," Genzo interrupts, hating the sad truth that he can't help to admit, Frisk disapproved his attitude and gave him a mean look with a crossed arms.

"First, you don't scare me human and second, by failures I mean they don't posses the real power their Kin used to have. Their SOULS were damaged somehow.." Genzo explained with a thought "but yeah, that's all." he wasn't interested talking about them at all, and Frisk didn't add anything after his last phrase.

After that long talk, Frisk wasn't aware of the time that went past until she heard the tik tok sound from the clock. "It's already 8:00 p.m! time sure passed fast," she said. Genzo didn't respond to her state and at this point Frisk was afraid to ask or to act. Although she gained his trust and faith, she didn't want to make a mistake and lose it. Noticing his magic pressure vanished from the entrance, Frisk could not help but to wonder if he's leaving her be?

With a deep thought and uncomfortable silence, Frisk decided to ask for permission "Am I allowed to go back now..? I don't want Chara to get worried of my absence." She said directly, cutting straight to the chase. Genzo didn't flinch but rather, moved his eye leds towards her then back to the roof "sorry Frisk, that won't do."

His answer made her heart drop and wanted to object badly why?! he has no intention of killing her, she knows this so far and he doesn't seem to want to hand her over to the King. Trying to stay composed Frisk managed to reason with him "But I don't have my phone with me and at this rate, Chara would misunderstand and—"

"So what?" Genzo cuts her reasoning with a scoff "come here and take me on? Just to make it easier for you that's exactly what I want." He turned his face over his shoulder looking at her worried expression "Don't worry Frisk, I swear by the Delta Ruin I won't harm you. Except the opposite, I want to protect you." He informed her to make her certain, specially after he made sure that Frisk is the one that the Oracle referred to. The changes she made and the possibilities to free the monsters must be kept safe and sound. Frisk was dumbfounded to what kind of protection he's taking into account and what does Chara has to do with this?

Genzo motioned to one of the book shelves and pushed one of the ledges inside. A small secretive space to hide his axe from the others. He carry it carefully with both of his hands and checked its edge if it was required to be sharpened.

"From what?" Frisk broke the silence after shaking her head few times. "Why from him of course, who else is more dangerous in Underground besides him?" he gave her a straight answer while passing his thump to the edge making a small cut. Frisk cleared her throat, realizing that he wants to kill Chara she had to stop him at once. Seeing how he is preparing his weapon so calmly made her anxious.

"Genzo.. I understand your concern but trust me when I tell you it is unnecessary, Chara is not that bad as you think! he's kind and caring—"

"My apologizes, but I can't buy that. I know your nature is pacifist enough to think that everyone in the world is good and nice," he interrupts once again, he wasn't surprised at her attitude and doesn't even mind her objecting this. At this point all he needed is to keep Frisk away from that Chara until he is being taken care of. However, Frisk didn't stop at that and tried to persuade him.