Snowdin

She stride her footsteps on the road of frost
Filling her legs with pillow snow
The breeze blowing the air high
She chuckled then danced like a little child
Exhaling the breeze one more time
Gently lending her hand to the falling flakes
Softly landed on her small little hands.
The touch of the frost, somehow stings
Looking up the sky, view made her zing
She laid on her back, made an angel shape
And stared at the gentle flakes, embracing it all.

Frisk kept gazing the place as if she never seen ice during her life.. She went to play around forgetting about what happened while ago and giggling joyfully, her nose turned red , she can also see her breath steam when she exhales. She began to shiver, "got to.. Stay warm" she looked at her clothes that doesn't much help her on keeping her warm. So she progressed her way, hands crossing her arms.
During her way, *crack!* a sound of a smashed stick behind her.. She felt she's not alone.
So she picked up her pace by speeding up her steps trying to shake off whatever's behind her.. that's logical thing to do right?
Until she found a wood gate like shape, not sure if it's a wall or a supposed to be a gate?
"HUMAN....."
Frisk jumped slightly before she froze at her spot
" Guess what" a nostalgic voice she recalls
"W-what?" She low-pitched

~Hoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnk~
A loud noise startled Frisk from her place and fell down out of fright

She looked at him with teary eyes, he was laughing mischievously then she puffed her cheeks and took a hand full of ice and began to shape it
"Knock knock" Frisk spoke
Sans stunned, his eyes black outed, he recalled this voice but he wanted to make sure "w-who is it?"
"Ice!"
"Ice who?"
"Ice to meet you Sans!" She grinned while throwing the snow ball she made at her friend that been sneaking midnight to talk to. The snowball hit his shoulder but he didn't pat an eye.
He stared at her, his face gave a shade of blue.. Then laughed it off, " EYE see what you did there" he rubbed his skull head "But really? Air horn? It really frightened me!" She mumbled
"But the look at your face was worth it" he rejoiced
They both laughed together, but Sans was a bit down for some reason, "So umm. I never thought you were human huh" he itched his skelly head not sure what he supposed to do, Frisk nodded "Ah, I never told you about that!" And apologized for it.
She told him that she had to leave the RUINS and her mom to do something important and all, she looked back to where she came from and kinda missing Toriel already.. She held her arm"ah I see, well kid let's get out of here first shall we?" He offered while winking his left eye socket "Ah, I supposed to wait for my friend"
"Don't worry.. I bet your friend doesn't mind at all" He hinted out.. Seemed he know who Frisk is talking about. "You know I was supposed to be catching humans in my patrol but that doesn't include catching friends.. Then again I don't feel like catching anyone in general" he explained, she giggled, now she realize what kind of patrol he was doing everyday.
"On the other hand , my bro is human hunting FANATIC.. Didn't you say you wanted to meet my brother?, he's on his work shift now " he smirked, Frisk swallowed "But don't worry, he's not that bad and he's actually in a good, so what do you say?"
"I would love to meet him!" They progressed the snowy path.
---------

Sans POV:-
-----------
That little punk... Now I realized why the sudden request he made. I looked at Frisk who's been humming happily while walking, It was a quite shock for me to find out my new friend was... Not more than a human.. A being that I despised a lot.
I gave a big bored sigh out, "Are you okay Sans?" Her expression changed.. Is she worried? I nodded " I'm just being lazybone here" I shifted my eyes to her's who seemed finally calmed down. I can't help but to look at her eyes.. Sans snap it out already and focus! Shooked my head to collect my focus
Guess won't harm to be observant again.. Her actions shall be judged.
--------------------

A/N: yeaaaaah The art pic of sans eye is weird .. Oh well xD