Touch

Today was another lovely day.

Genzo was sitting on the snowy ground, Chara and Sans were leaning to the Skeleton's house outside as Chara stretches, Undyne rested her head to the palm of her hands. Papayrus was being energetic like his usual, bothered by the lazy atmosphere within these three.

"Papayrus you are so loud, can't we have a break just for today?" Undyne sighed, a bit irritated.

"UNDYNE DON'T BE LAZY TOO! I JUST CANNOT SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING... THAT'S SANS JOB, NOT THE GREAT ME!"

"Bro that hurts," Sans chuckled, not really hurt as he smiles.

"You all are just as noisy as ever, can't you learn from Chara? he didn't utter a word the whole day," Genzo added, before eyeing Chara who was spacing out. He shook his head when he heard his name "you said something?" he asks. All of them stare at him quizzically.

"He's sulking, isn't he..." Undyne narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

"He's totally sulking...." Sans agreed.

"WHY WOULD HE SULK?"

"Umm.. yeah, what are you guys talking about?" Chara questioned.

"He can't sulk because the ladies are having a tea party night now, can he?!" Genzo argued, ignoring Chara's explanation.

"Oh, no I—"

"It's 'PAJAMA PARTY'" Undyne corrected, interrupting Chara's words. Her sound was aggrieved and everyone could tell she was annoyed.

"Why are you mad fish bait? someone didn't get an invitation?" Sans realized her reason behind her temper. His grin that grew a bit as he glimpses at her growling and flinching to what he said.

"It's Mettatton..  she said only girls are allowed and shut the door at me! Who the hell does she think she is?!" her eyes twitched as she bites her nail.

Everyone averted their eyes, covering their mouths to hide their smiles or a chuckle. It's just Undyne acts tomboyish that no one recognizes her as a girl.

"Hey... you guys are too quiet," she glared at them.

"BUT UNDYNE, PERHAPS THEY ARE HAVING A DATE TOGETHER! JUST LIKE WHAT WE DID— NYEH?!"

She grabbed him at once "YOU SAID TOO MUCH SHUSH IT"

Sans rose his left eyebrow, both he and Genzo looked at each other since they are sharing the same thing.

"You did what?"
" you guys did what?!"
They both said equally.

"NOTHING!" Undyne hissed.

With all the noises, Chara wasn't bothered. He sneaked his eyes to their house where Frisk, Alphys, and Mettaton are having a small party, but also a small secret meeting.

Frisk and Alphys were sitting on the bed, Frisk wearing pink lemon pajama, and Alphys was wearing a kitty kitty pajama while holding the pillow tight to her mouth concealing her excitement.

Mettaton, on the other hand, was sitting on the couch, leg across the other admiring her equal cute looking nails.

"Frisk darling, next time we need to go for a furniture shopping" she suggests, analyzing the place with a wrinkled nose. For a high-class Mettatton who is used to shiny, bright, classy and expensive materials, she couldn't stand the view of her friend's home.

"M-Mettaton that's not a nice t-thing to s-say...." Alphys staggered in surprise.

Frisk didn't take Mettatton's comment offensively, "It's not that bad Mettatton, I actually like it simple and nice here," she giggles. "Besides, we don't need more stuff here. it's enough as it is,"