My name is Chara Dreemurr

Reader POV:-
--------------

Sans went behind their house to a secret unseen door that was the only way to get in this hidden room. He inserts the key to the knob hole and unlock the door. It was his workshop that used to work on since ages. The place is covered with dusts as if it hadn't been touched for years. Sans blow the dust from the drawer desks and pull out from the drawer a card with a poorly drawn picture of three smiling people with the words "don't forget".
He wipes the dust away from it. It was him, Papayrus when they were younger, behind them Dr Gaster holding them both. He places it on top of his desk and moves to the bottom right corner of the room, there is a strange, covered-up machine which seems to be broken.
Sans uncover it, taking a look at it he declares "I have failed many times before, but this time things may be different" he states. "Now let's see how much memory did Alphys regain.. and perhaps the two of us can fix this together"

--------

The time has past and night has fallen, it's 12:30 a.m. Papayrus sent his good night two hours ago advising the humans not to stay late and sleep early. Frisk was lost in her own thoughts "two more days" she whispers, staring at the T.V MTT show hoping to get an idea or two from Mettaton's show. A sudden click made the TV goes off. "Hey I'm watching!" She mumbles to Chara who's laying on the couch holding the remote "It's late" he says.
Frisk brushes her hair checking at the clock not believing that it's already that's late "But I don't feel sleepy!"

"That's because you're overthinking" he moves from the couch, And suddenly lift her "Ch-Chara! What are you doing?! Put me down!" He carried her bride like grinning at how blushful she became. He forcefully put her on couch, pulling the covers with him "I'll help you on that" he snickers. Hearing him say that, remembering what he said hours ago made her heart beats race "H-how?" She lowers her tone hiding her excitement. He lays next to her pulling her close to his chest wrapping his arms around her belly "There there, just close your eyes and relax"
Frisk took a long breath before she pouts, thinking that's all? But she kept it within herself.

 He lays next to her pulling her close to his chest wrapping his arms around her belly "There there, just close your eyes and relax"Frisk took a long breath before she pouts, thinking that's all? But she kept it within herself

"I need something flashy to do for the show Chara!"

"Just act natural and do the things you always do on your own way"

"B-but Mettaton loves flashy stuff!" Frisk rose her face, her head meets his nose. He smiles while brushing her head.

"Why do you care so much about her? You have always been so flashy, cute, attractive... and"

He paused to check on her who's flushed in embarrassment then said "Well, whatever you do, it will be one of a flashy show since you will be there" he encourages her. Frisk felt much better, that's what she needed. A comfort.

"Chara?"

"Yes gorgeous?"

"Why are you so.. gentle to me?" She covers her face

"Because.. you are a fragile"

"I'm not fragile! Ow"

He pulls her ear playfully "Sleep now, it's late"