Blue Sky (End)

*You feel dizzy and terrible headache.

.

.

.

.

*You hear a nearby conversation. You opened your eyes and stood up to your feet.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry I'm really really sorry,"

*The sound of his hiccups makes you curious, you step closer.

"Hey.. we all had our share of errors and mistakes. If someone should apologize it should be me,"

"but... I didn't know that you-"

"Azzy... it's alright. I didn't want to worry anyone about it. I thought I could do something and fix it all on my own, but I was wrong. Everything is alright now. I won't leave you. Not even death can pull me away from your warm fur," He grins as he strokes his brother's fur.

*You take a peak to see a clear image, it was a warm touching scene, hearing their chuckles and laughter. You wanted to join them badly. Then, He finally saw you.

"Oh......"

*He breaks out the hug when his eyes met yours. His genuine smile turned into a sad one. You can't help but to feel that you were on the way.

The little goat nodded an approval for his brother that he must go to her and talk.

*You smile as he comes closer to you for a warm embrace.

"I missed you so much... I have to say, I'm sorry for everything I've caused Frisk,"

*He stares at you so filled with passion to see you. You grab both his hands and refuse to let go as you shook your head.

"What's with that dummy look you silly girl? Do you really think that you've died?"

*You think for a moment, and shrug unknowingly if that was the case.

"I should've known that you are too airheaded to realize such an important thing! Hah!"

*He teases you and flicks your forehead. You felt the pain on your head, it was enough to make you feel that you are not like them, souls but you are a real thing.

"Don't give me that look now, you like it when I do this to you,"

*He smiles at you mischievously, his nose touching yours as his red eyes soften close to your eyelashes. Hands wrapped around his body as you look over his shoulder at the goat boy who've been waiting patiently so you wondered, what is he waiting for?

"So Frisk... you know that you are alive. You can't die, they need you,"

*You didn't like the way he was talking, you told him that you need him the most.

"I know you are smart, you know.... I can't,"

*You shake your head ferociously over his shoulder.

"you know that I should have been dead ages ago right? Frisk... I don't belong to this era. I.... no, Gaster knows that too. When the monsters were all sleeping I took my fall and somehow ended up there for 700 years,"

*You take a step back and look at his eyes if he was joking. He wasn't.

"Everything I knew, the people and the places are all far gone. The world up there is not my world anymore,"