The BreakUp

"Everything about her made me smile, it really felt like a dream. Until she left me, it feels like a horrible nightmare I want to wake up. Just how things turned out the way it is now...?"

-Chara

Frisk POV:

-------------------

I couldn't bare seeing the look in his eyes. How he scoffed at me and stepped closer to hold me back. I took a step back, away from him and shake my head from any act he would attempt to me. What tore my heart is the way when he told me to stop joking around and let's just go home. I really wanted to hold him back, hug him and say sorry and pretend nothing of this happened...

But I know it is wrong. And I can't do it.

"I'm sorry... we should just break up"

"F-Frisk... stop talking nonsense, what are you talking about..."

I know my sudden announcement was too much. Even Thayer was taken by surprise to what I just did. He bugged his eye out back and forth to me and Chara with a mouth that couldn't utter a word. I forced a smile, my throat hurts and I wanted to cry and say sorry. Now that I've declared it, it's too late to go back.

I turned my back to him and ran all the way back to the RUINS.

"Frisk wait!!! Please! Can we talk about it!!" he chased after me, but I shut him down. My tears were racing along with me all the way to the beginning of Snowdin. I got in inside before closing the door that separates the RUIN from Snowdin, with Thayer's help he pushed the gate for me and locked it temporarily with black substances that glued to the edges of the gate. Chara was knocking, begging and pleading that I couldn't stand hearing him and covered both of my ears. Sliding down behind the door until I sat down on the ground, I held my legs to my chest, sinking my face into my own lap. Chara's presence was still behind the gate. He was determined, so I decided to walk away and head to mom's house after I made sure the door won't be opened.

'How long can the gate hold on alone without mom's barrier?' I asked Thayer who was at a loss for words for a moment, ((........ long enough)) he finally managed to reply.

I turned my phone into silent mode because it wouldn't stop buzzing all the time until I reached mom's house. I flickered before ringing her bell, at this hour she is probably sleeping.

"Frisk! My child, what are you doing here this late? Come in,"

Toriel, wearing her long silk light purple robe let me in and took me to the living room with a tea to drink.

"is everything alright my child?"

"yes..." I lied, her eyes were fixed on mine.

"umm... where is Chara? Is he okay?" she asked with her worried motherly tone.

"he is okay," I avoided looking at her as I answer. At this point I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do or what will he be doing from now on.

"w-well... you can sleep in your room for tonight, feel free to rest and we can talk about it tomorrow alright my child?"

"sounds good..." I replied, motioning to my room and closed the door behind me. Thayer was still eyeing me, thunderstruck.

I sat on my bed after taking my shoes off. The phone was sending me continues notifications of calls and texts, I took the phone and texted Chara one message only.

Me: Please stop bothering me.

I sent the message without reading the 12 texts he sent for me.