LOV vs Love

"Darling, I'm sorry about what happened..."

"It's okay. Can I stay in your resort? I'll make sure to pay regularly."

"Of course darling, don't worry about that...you helped me a lot, but is this fine?"

"yes, it's fine. Thanks mettaton."

---------

Three days went by slowly. There was no sign of Frisk or even Chara who his friends later found out about his sudden departing from Snowden. When they tried to contact him, he wouldn't pick up their calls. Undyne and Papayrus felt sorry and wanted to apologize to him, but later then Mettaton contacted them and assured them that Chara is fine and he just needs some space until he feels better and ready.

Sans didn't take that and made a few calls, the fourth call Chara picked up the phone and said,

"You don't have to worry about what I'm going to do, I won't do anything. So stop calling" then closed the phone without waiting for a reply.

The only reason Chara replied to Sans because he knew what he wanted to say. He confirmed him that nothing would go wrong and everything will remain peaceful, Chara hoped at least. Sans will still be cautious and careful.

Sans have been visiting the gate of the RUINS more often recently. Every time he reaches there, he sits against the gate and meditates. Regularly he does the same thing for the past three days hoping for something new or perhaps hoping to see her.

"even though it is only three days... feels like ages, heh." Sans sighed his sorrows to the breeze. It didn't coincide with him that things will end up by Chara leaving and Frisk in a hidden mode. He thought he would have the opportunity to hang out with her more but she wouldn't answer his calls or texts.

"Welp, I'll try again tomorrow," Sans got on his feet, preparing to go back until he sensed something that stopped him. A weird sensation, he didn't hear a sound or that sort. It came from his SOUL.

-------------------------

Sans P.O.V:-

-----------------------

What is this feeling? It is coming behind the gate of the RUINS...

There is no voice, no sound, nothing...

But I'm sure there is something behind the gate.. could it be..?

I took two steps forward, then stood a few inches closer to the gate, and rubbed my hand to it to feel any kind of movement. I hear a breathing, soft breathing. Is she there? There is one way to know the answer.

"knock knock," I said.

But nobody replied.

I leaned my forehead to the surface of the gate. For a moment I had hopes, but I was wrong...

"Who's there..?" she spoke, making my heart race after a long time of not seeing her, hearing her or finding out how she's been doing. I smiled and wished so bad to hold her.

"Amish,"

"Amish who?"

"Awww how sweet.. I miss you too," I scoffed. She didn't get It fast until I heard her goes 'oh' sound that came before a soft giggle. I wanted to hear her more, so I brought up another one.

"Knock knock!"

Her laughter was a bit softer than usual "Who's there?" she goes on with me.

"Wanda,"