Holiday

2: Holiday

Liam: You stretched as you awoke from your deep sleep. You rolled over to meet a pair of chocolate brown eyes. “Morning beautiful,” Liam said pulling you closer. “Morning Li,” you replied smiling as he kissed you. “You know what today is right?” Liam asked. You giggled, “of course I do.” “Good,” Liam smiled as he kissed your forehead. Today was just a really good day anyway. Today was Valentine’s Day: One of the most romantic holidays there is. And on top of that, it was also the day that Liam asked you out. You’ve been together for two years and every little moment has been perfect. Even the time we’ve spent apart due to tour was better than everyone said. “Come on [Y/N]. I have something to show you,” he said as he got out of bed. He made his way over to your side and squatted down. You smiled and accepted the piggy-back downstairs. When you reached the kitchen, he set you down and you gasped. “Liam this is wonderful,” you commented as you looked at the extravagant breakfast. “Just for you,” he said pulling a seat out for you. You sat down and waited as Liam took his seat across from you. You helped yourself to the delicious looking bacon. You stole a couple glances at Liam. He ate some of his meal, but not as much as he normally does. “Is something wrong, Li?” you asked around a mouthful of bacon. “No, I’m just admiring your beauty,” he stated. “I’m not beautiful,” you blushed as you finished your mouthful of food. “To me, you’re more beautiful than all the stars combined,” he smiled. “So I’m more beautiful than a ball of gas?” you asked, your inner nerd coming out. He laughed then smiled, “you know what I mean.” “I know,” you smiled as he stood up and walked over to you. “I have something else to show you,” he said as he took you by the hand and led you back to your room. “Liam…” you warned, not knowing what he was up to. “Just trust me, okay?” he said looking at you with his beautiful brown eyes. “Okay,” you replied as he took you out onto your balcony. He took you in his arms and kissed you. He put his arm around you as you broke from the kiss. “Isn’t our backyard pretty?” Liam asked, hinting something with his voice. Your face scrunched up in confusion as you look at your backyard. “Oh, Liam,” you sighed. The others boys were each holding up a separate sign: Will, You, Marry, Liam? You turned around to look at Liam, to find that he was on his knee. “[Y/N], this date has meant the most to us in our relationship and I would like to make it mean more. Will you marry me?” he asked a little shyly, clearly unsure of your answer. “Of course I would,” you answered as his face brightened up. He stood and pulled you into a sweeping hug. He found your hand and slipped the ring on your finger. “Today has been perfect,” Liam said as he signaled a thumbs-up to the boys. You laughed at him as he pulled you in for another kiss.

Louis: “Hurry up daddy! The candy’s gonna be gone before we get there,” you little daughter, Crystal, yelled. “No it won’t,” Louis called back from your bedroom. “Please don’t yell Lou,” you calmly said, still trying to fit Tommy into his Power Ranger costume. “Okay love,” he said leaning over to kiss your cheek. “Let me help you,” he said buttoning up the back of the costume. “Daddy!” Crystal yelled, now standing in your doorway. “What Crissy?” Louis asked, helping Tommy off the bed and making his way over to Crystal. “You’re gonna make me late,” she pouted. “Late for what?” Louis teased. “Late for all the candy,” she said as though it was completely obvious. “Someone’s been spending too much time with Uncle Niall,” you laughed carrying Tommy over to the other half of your family. “Ready to go?” Louis asked although he already knew the answer. “Of course!” Crystal shrieked as she ran down the stairs. “We’d better get going,” you smiled at Louis. “I guess so. Before she leaves us,” he laughed as you both headed downstairs to a waiting Crystal. “Off we go!” Louis called as he headed out the door with Crystal hot on his tail. You smiled at your crazy family as you walked to the car. You strapped in Tommy and doubled checked Crystal’s seatbelt before getting onto the passenger’s side of the car. “Let’s go!” Crystal called from the back seat. “We have to stop somewhere first,” Louis said with a hint of a smile. “What?!” Crystal shrieked, making Louis swerve a bit. “Crystal, please don’t do that. You don’t want us to get hurt,” you scolded. “Sorry,” she answered, her head falling a little. “It’s alright Crissy,” Louis soothed as he pulled into the driveway. “Where are we?” Crystal asked, not recognizing the house in the dark. “You’ll see,” Louis smiled as two figures came out of the house. The smaller one came running to the car and started banging on the window. Crystal shrieked and quickly unbuckled and got out of the car. You laughed and let yourself out as Louis did the same. Louis got Tommy out of the back of the car as Harry came over to greet you both. “Darcy!” Crystal screeched as she hugged the little figure. Darcy smiled and hugged Crystal back. “Come on girls. We don’t want the candy to all be gone,” Harry teased. Darcy and Crystal grabbed their candy bags and hurried over to us. “Come on Daddy! Let’s go!” Darcy said tugging on Harry’s shirt. He smiled as he took Darcy’s and Crystal’s hands and started to cross the street. Louis smiled at you as you both hand-in-hand followed Harry and the two little girls, who were already several houses ahead.