The Tree

The Tree

Harry:"Mum! Grayson is pushing me!" Darcy yelled as she held her hand up in the air, holding her ornament to place it on the tree. "Both of you, cute it out now." Harry told them before you began teasing your daughter. "Darcy, Daddy keeps pushing me!" You whined as Harry smirked. "Grayson, tell Mummy to stop distracting me with her cuteness." Harry said with a laugh before you kissed his cheek. "You guys are gross." Grayson told you, hanging more ornaments. "I think they're cute." Darcy told him, gigging a little bit. "Yeah, you would."

Louis:"I want to put the star on!" "No me!" You groaned as you listened to your kids bicker and argue. "If you keep arguing, Daddy will put the star on the tree you told them. "You know, girls, no one even cares about a stupid star. Stars are so last year! People only care about stockings!" Louis told them, giving them each a stocking. "Hang 'em up." Louis told them, looking back at you with a wink. "Good job, love." You told him with a smile and a kiss on his on cheek.

Liam:"What colors this year?" You asked, holding up the boxes of ornaments and showing Liam. "I like the red and white." Liam told you, getting up from the couch. "I'll take the red ones!" You told him, trying to open the package before Liam helped you. "I was gonna get it." You told him with a smile. "Of course you were, Doll." Liam teased you, kissing your forehead. "I wanna put the star on top!" You cheered as Liam picked you up, letting you put the star on the top. "Thank you, Liam." You told him as he put you down and kissed your nose.

Niall:"Be careful!" You shouted as Niall set up the Christmas tree you'd just bought. "Don't break anything, Baby!" You told him, watching him set it up. "I got it, Bubbles." Niall told you, finally standing the tree up correctly. "Yay!" You and your kids cheered as Niall smiled at you all. "Thank you," he smiled, chucking at you all. "We can decorate now, Daddy?" Your daughter asked, holding ornaments in her hands. "Right after I put the lights on, Princess." Niall told your daughter, smiling at her as he began to pull the lights from their box. "I can't wait anymore, Daddy!" She told him just as he began dressing the tree in lights.

Zayn:"We wish you a Merry Christmas!" You sang as you and Zayn went around the lot looking for the perfect Christmas tree. "You're so jolly, Love." Zayn told you, taking your hand tightly in his own "Well, I only get to do this every other year, you bet I'm jolly." You told him, locking your eyes on the tree. "That one, Bubby! That's the one!" You cheered, rushing towards the tree and pulling Zayn behind you. "Come on, Bubby." You said, letting Zayn chase after you. You'd been so excited that you didn't notice you'd dropped your scarf until Zayn wrapped it gently around your neck. "This is the one." You told him as he pulled out his wallet and kissed your forehead.