Christmas Decorating

4: Christmas Decorating

Louis:As you rounded the corner, he clambered away from the doorway, hands behind his back, a mischievous smirk on his lips. “What?” he asks slyly, left eye dropping into a wink. You roll your eyes, glancing at the mistletoe he’s placed in the door frame. “Oh! That? How did that get there?” he mumbles, already reaching for you, tugging you forward by your hips and pressing his mouth against yours. He chuckles into it, and maybe you do too.

Harry: “I give up,” you sigh, handing him the gold star while he watches, eyes glistening in amusement. He chuckles, letting out the laugh he was holding in while watching you reach up on tiptoe, missing the peak of the tree by almost half a foot. Humming, he reaches over, lifting you up from the waist while you squeal, “Together baby,” he laughs while you place the star in its rightful place.

Niall: You watch with a grin on your lips while he strings the lights along the roof of your home, on the higher steps of the ladder, only clad in a jumper and sweatpants. He groans when the snowball hits his back, and you giggle to yourself, warming your now frozen hands. Climbing off the ladder as he hangs the last bit, he comes running after you, clambering through the snow, cheeks flushed and voice raw, “gonna get ya baby girl”

Zayn: Christmas carols stream steadily from the stereo across the room, his eyes rest on you from a few feet away on the carpet. Eyes narrowed, hands at the ready, he nods, “ready, set, go!” and the two of you rush to wrap and tape the paper around the boxes. Turning it into a competition got things done a lot faster. He shouts in victory as you place the last piece of tape over the edges. “Alright, you win. What do I have to do?” you sigh, moving over to his side. Placing a kiss on your jaw, he grins, “me.”

Liam: “Batter up!” he calls, holding a red ornament in his hands, winking at you. You giggle, catching it swiftly as he tosses it and placing it on the tree, catching the next few. “No more!” you chuckle, “I’ll drop one,” He laughs at that, moving across the carpet to sit beside you, the box of ornaments between you. “You’re probably right,” he teases, pressing a quick kiss to the tip of your nose and moving the place that pretty blue ornament on a higher branch.

***

awww I would if this is similar to what Elounor, Zerrie and Spohiam are like? (No hate on Sophia!)