Petrol Station

Harry:
It’s all about the donuts for Harry. If you’re driving on a long trip, or just driving home, he has to have his powdered donuts. You will usually just go in for gum or a small snack and a drink. But when you get back to the car, Harry will have white powder all over his face, an obvious indication of his sugary crime.

Niall:
Everything. When he walks in, he literally puts everything he can find in his arms. He’ll get chips, candy, sunflower seeds, and his favorite: Oreos. He always has to find a pack of Oreos or his trip is a “bust.” When you ask him why he needs all of it, he usually can’t reply because he has a mouth full of food.

Liam:
Liam likes to try and be “thrifty” with what he buys in a gas station. It’s like he’s on one of those crazy coupon shows where he has to get as many things as he can for as little as he can which is weird, considering he could probably just buy the whole gas station if he wanted to.

Louis:
Hide and seek’s the name, Louis is your game. You both like to cause silly antics everywhere you go, including raising hell in a gas station. Usually things get knocked over and sodas get exploded in all the chaos but it’s worth it because the last one to run out has to do something for the other. And if you get caught, you’re in your own…

Zayn:
Zayn doesn’t really like gas stations because he feels like whenever you two go into one, you always get checked out or hit on by some jerk. On the other hand, he knows he’s going to protect you through everything, even if he has to loose a few teeth.