Stolen

"Stolen..." - One Direction Preference

Liam:

“Stay,” he whispered, accent weighing heavily in the quiet bedroom. It was amazing to you that one simple word could hold so much weight. He closed his fingers through yours, kind brown eyes searching your own for a sign of reassurance. You smiled softly at him, as you lowered yourself back onto the warm mattress. The sheets were soft beneath you, and they held a sense of security. A sense of comfort in this foreign territory of love. The feelings you held for Liam were palpable, and stronger than anything you’d ever experienced before. It all happened in the way he looked at you, chocolate eyes dripping with adoration. It came from the way he spoke your name, so soft and tender, as he held you against his broad chest while you drifted to sleep in his muscular arms. You trusted him with your whole heart, but lacked the words to express your feelings. It was almost as if you were falling in love. It certainly felt like love. You couldn’t think of any other word to describe it. You smiled up at him, heart growing warm as he returned the overjoyed look back to you. Suddenly, there was no more hesitation inside of you. Kissing him fiercely, you were certain these feelings were real, and unexpectedly you realized, Liam had stolen your heart.

Niall:

“I had a really good time tonight,” he hummed, taking your small hand in his own. The pad of his calloused thumb rubbed circles into your smooth skin, as the two of you stood before your apartment building. You nervously nibbled at your bottom lip, glancing up at him through your thick, black lashes. His blue eyes were bright in the light of the growing moon, and it was easy to get lost in their depths. The moments of your date were coursing through your mind as he gazed back at you. He was a gentleman in the true sense of the word, making your heart soar to new heights. You’d never experienced a feeling like this. Never known that your lips could actually hurt from excessive smiling. As he held your hand tenderly in his own, there was electricity running over your skin, setting every nerve ending on edge. He broke you from your thoughts, taking a cautious step closer to you. Your breath caught in your throat as the scent of his cologne slipped through your nose, clouding your senses. Slipping a strong hand around your waist, he pulled you ever closer, until your bodies pressed firmly together. Slowly his lips formed an animated smile, his left hand softly cupping your cheek. His thumb fleetingly grazed your lower lip. When suddenly, there was no more space between you, and Niall softly pressed his lips to yours, stealing your first kiss.

Louis:

“You stole my heart, Louis. And I never fully got it back,” you cried, your tears now mixing with the pouring rain. Standing outside of Louis’ London flat, your body shook as the cold February air whipped around you. His blue eyes were the color of the ocean, immensely riddled with sadness as he focused his gaze on you. The time spent apart had been draining on him as well. Thinking back to that fateful day when the two of you had broken up always made his gut twist and turn. He thought of that first night without you beside him, the night turning cold not having you in his arms. Countless times he’d pick up his phone, dialing your number, thumb poised over the call button. Then, something inside of him would shift, and he’d shove the cell phone back in his pocket. Also, shoving away the image of your smiling face, and the intoxicating sight of your bright, thoughtful eyes. Now, as you stood before him, his heart broke all over again. He felt like it was shattering into a million little pieces, watching you cry all of your unshed tears. Before his brain had even registered the movements of his feet, he was standing before you, rain soaking his body. Placing a hand tenderly to your face, he brushed your wet hair from you eyes. He no longer cared about the past; all that mattered now, was you. Taking a steadying breath, he lowered his lips carefully to yours, kissing away the old memories.             

Zayn:

“You are so beautiful,” he breathed, lush brown eyes roaming over your flushed, porcelain skin. Lightly, he trailed his fingers over your bare arm, as the two of you lay face-to-face on his king-sized bed. The sheets were warm with the heat of your bodies, and the passion that still lingered in the air. Never had you known a love as magical as this. Never had you experienced pleasure like Zayn had only just given you. Imagination was no match for experience, and suddenly you felt alive. Every inch of your body blooming with sensation. Your heart continued to beat profusely against your chest, as you gazed into the intensities of his eyes. You skin still tingled with his lingering touch, and his multitude of kisses. He had peppered light, tender kisses over every curve, and every line of your naked body. He made you feel beautiful, and cared for. He’d shown you what it was to feel love, in the purest of forms. It was like a light, illuminating a darkness you’d never known existed inside of you. He smiled briefly, looping his strong, tattooed arms around you, sliding you into his embrace. Touching his lips to the top of your head, he kissed you, each of you savoring this moment together. He hadn’t stolen your virginity; you’d served it to him, along with your heart. 

Harry:

“I’ve got you,” he whispered, tightening his grasp on your hand. His long fingers were entwined with yours, as he led you down the dimly lit path. He refused to tell you where you were headed, vowing that you would love the surprise. He peaked back at you over his shoulder, as the two of you walked, and you saw the moon dance in his green irises. Your heart caught in your chest, the realization of your feelings washing over you, like a tidal wave. Every moment spent with Harry was thrilling. He made your life colorful, and full of adventure, never knowing what to expect. The love you felt for him was intense, and raw, so full of possibilities. The two of you tiptoed around, keeping your romance a secret, seizing every moment you got to spend together. But you wouldn’t trade all the stolen moments for anything in the world. Smiling into the darkness, you leaned into his muscular arm, trusting him to lead you through the darkness. You crossed into a clearing, the night sky spreading far and wide before your eyes. There were no more buildings, and no more trees to block your view. All that was left was the breathtaking sight of the clear midnight sky, adorned with a million glimmering stars. Glancing at Harry, his face contained a warm smile, and your heart grew light in your chest.