You get teased by someone the morning after

Louis: Humming happily, you stepped out of the shower, drying yourself to the white fluffy towel before walking to Louis’ bedroom. The boys had busted in to his apartment first thing in the morning, making Louis leave the bed way too early. You already missed his warm body pressing against yours, his sweet kisses to your neck every time he woke up from his slumber and the crooked grin he gave you after you nuzzled yourself closer when he did so. “Damn boys,” you groaned, listening their voices from the downstairs while you dressed up and headed to the downstairs. You saw Louis first, he was sitting on the couch with a happy grin, only boxer shorts and a white t-shirt on. He looked ridiculously happy with his messy hair and bruised lips, making you almost forget that there were others in the room. “Ooh Louis!” A high pitched voice from Niall screamed, “More, more!” Before you could react, Harry and Liam had joined in to his high pitched moans while Zayn laughed so hard he couldn’t participate. You could feel your cheeks burn when they made kissing noises to Louis who glared at them, pulling you to his lap, kissing your burning red cheek gently. “That’s quite enough, boys, alright,” he said snappishly, raising his eyebrows to the four boys, staring at them with his beautiful blue eyes. They laughed, still continuing, not giving a shit about Louis’ words. “Shut it, you idiots, you’re just jealous!” you snapped, chewing your lip when they smirked at you, stopping the ridiculously loud moans. Louis grinned against your shoulder, nuzzling his face against your skin. His stubble was itching you a little, but it only made you blush more. “I think you should leave now. I’ll see you at practice today, lads,” Louis smirked, shaking his gorgeous head to the boys he called his brothers. The boys were laughing again, wiggling their eyebrows when they looked at you two tangled to each other in the small couch. “Yeh! Get it going, Tommo!” Niall yelled, making you glare at him, but you couldn’t help but let a small grin escape your lips. “Oh we will, don’t worry,” Louis whispered against your neck, only you to hear. You could feel your heart beating faster when his fingertips brushed your waist, “I owe you morning sex, babe.”

Zayn: Zayn was sitting in the bed, looking at you lovingly with his brown eyes. He was biting his lip seductively, making your heart beat faster when you looked back at him. “Would you stop looking at me like that, it’s making me shaky and my eyeliner can’t go shaky, it will poke my eye out,” you laughed, smiling at his dark grin. He had stood up, yanking you closer from your jean’s belt loops, pressing his thick, wet lips to your neck, “Don’t put eyeliner, let’s just go so we can get back here as soon as possible.” His voice was low and husky, hands slipping under your shirt before he started to fiddle with your jeans’ buttons. “Ahem,” someone said, clearing his throat behind you. Both of you jumped, making Paul wink at you two, with knowing smirk. “As much as I would love to have a baby Malik here soon, I would like to remind you that Zayn has an appointment in ten minutes,” he said with an amused chuckle. Zayn’s hands were still inside of your pants, making Paul hold his laughter so long he turned red, “And since I now know you’ll be having fun after the appointment, I’d request that you lovebirds would keep it down for a notch or two. You don’t want the whole floor to hear it, like last night, right?” You blushed deeply, making Zayn chuckle from behind you. He removed his warm hands from your pants, making you feel cold and lonely without his touch and warmness. “Sorry Paul,” he smirked darkly, biting his lip, giving him a crooked smile. “Sorry,” you mumbled too, looking down so he wouldn’t see your red cheeks. Paul laughed, shaking his head when he left the room, “I just don’t want to wake up tonight to someone’s screams to Zayn who should give her more.” Blushing, you groaned a little, burying your head to your hands too embarrassed to say anything. Zayn chuckled, kissing your shoulder, removing your hands before pecking your lips and giving you a loving peck, “We’ll show him tonight, boo. We will get the whole hotel instead of just this floor, alright.”