Scary Movies

Scary Movies

Niall: Your face is practically buried in his shoulder, fingers curled tightly into the material of his hoodie as the woman walks slowly towards the closet, knife at the ready. The bowl of popcorn sits practically untouched on the coffee table as the two of you sit huddled together on the couch, Niall’s arms wrapped around you, face half buried in your hair. He tenses around you as the closet door springs open and the woman is murdered gruesomely, laughing at your smothered squeal, making sure to kiss your temple in comfort.

Harry: He’s decided to lie practically on top of you in protection, the two of you spread over the couch, and you can’t help but giggle at the ridiculous position, Harry’s mouth on your neck, socked feet tangled with yours. The first demonic possession shuts you up, and you find yourself shrinking further into him, glad to have the reassurance of Harry’s warm body holding you tight.

Liam: The two of you end up watching the end of the movie behind the couch, peeking out over the cushions, the lights all on and all bravado abandoned. The end credits finally roll, but the two of you seem frozen in place, the movie seeming suddenly like an awful idea. “Well, that was fun.” Liam eventually pipes up, and you laugh, turning to look at him, although you jump when he rests a hand on your hip, making him cackle, the two of you scrambling together to the bedroom, quickly deeming it the safest place, and curling up in bed with the lights still blaring, taking safety in each other.

Louis: “Can you turn the lights on?” you whisper about halfway through the movie, and Louis nods against your shoulder, “Yep.” You wait a second, before glancing at him, “Please? This is getting freaky.” The TV screen flashes and screaming echoes before it focuses on the possessed character, making you huddle even further into Louis’ body. “Lou, please turn the lights on.” He glances towards the black doorway, fingers digging into your hips. “I don’t think I can.” You look at him, both pairs of eyes wide and nervous. “I’ll go with you.” “Okay.” The two of you stare in the direction of the light switch, but neither move. “I guess we’ll just sleep on the couch then.”

Zayn: Of course, the power goes out halfway through the movie, just when you were hiding beneath the blankets and biting down hard on your lip, and the complete blackness makes you scramble for Zayn at the other edge of the couch. He’s laughing into your shoulder, although he pulls you quickly up into his lap, quite happy to have you for comfort. “It’s just a power outage, babe, it’ll be back on a few minutes. Don’t stress, I won’t let anything get you.” “Promise?” Your face is tucked into his neck, and he kisses your cheek, wrapping his arms around you. “Promise.”